Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Mining - Amber Dragon (IOS) EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonadeMouth173 View Post
    Finally, ah finally is crafting right now!I will never be able to have any epics cuz of this feature I needed to feed a lot of Leo fails to get more bombs. And ( as i said) i usually get only 1 piece/ bomb. So for me 10 bombs mean 10 pieces not 20-30 pieces like others get.Im so sorry for those who couldnt make it. Its a continue struggle not a funny thing. Dragons demand a lot of food and if we keep feeding our fails to lvl 7...No more epics or... no new mining dragon Debating right now if this worth this hard work and all that food.
    Somehow I feel just as overjoyed that you were able to get. I know how much you toiled away for the past few weeks. I'm glad your efforts paid off in getting the Amber dragon. And yes, I hope the mining feature is more feasible next time too.

The Honorable Panda
    I am hoping we do get another mining dragon. I have been getting my new dragons and feeding them but not evolving them yet. I have 5 waiting to evolve!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I've been holding off for a bit waiting to see what is next. I got one and wasnt going to make it to a second.

I noticed as you progress the locations seem to get tougher to find?

Phew!!! Cutting it close, but I finally got mine crafting now... To make space ^^

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am hoping we do get another mining dragon. I have been getting my new dragons and feeding them but not evolving them yet. I have 5 waiting to evolve!!
    I've been keeping my dragons ready to evolve since the last ten days! I have around 13-14 ready to evolve!

Executive Chef
    Well dang it. I didn't even think to not keep exploding bombs once I got the dragon. I got the Platinum dragon in the first mining for dragons and kept exploding bombs and have platinum ingots in storage now. I'm going to have the same thing happen with amber. I got Amber dragon but kept exploding bombs instead of saving them. I don't think I'll make it to get a second Amber so I'm going to have amber pieces in storage too. Oh well, live and learn...

I think the mining for dragons and expansion was a great addition. Besides getting new dragon what I like most is getting extra food! My dragons are eating me out of house of home. I'm going to have to get a second job soon just to keep them fed.
    Last edited by Zummat; 04-23-14 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    Well dang it. I didn't even think to not keep exploding bombs once I got the dragon. I got the Platinum dragon in the first mining for dragons and kept exploding bombs and have platinum ingots in storage now. I'm going to have the same thing happen with amber. I got Amber dragon but kept exploding bombs instead of saving them. I don't think I'll make it to get a second Amber so I'm going to have amber pieces in storage too. Oh well, live and learn...

I think the mining for dragons and expansion was a great addition. Besides getting new dragon what I like most is getting extra food! My dragons are eating me out of house of home. I'm going to have to get a second job soon just to keep them fed.
    Yes, extra food is great option! And maybe some day we'll need platinum and amber pieces again for another dragon (I hope so)

Rhino Keeper
    Bit by bit I kept mining for the past few days, and I managed to get 200 pieces! Crafting my second amber dragon now! I'm glad I made it in time, since it's so close to being removed.

Rhino Keeper
    The Amber dragon is gone, but there is no replacement yet. Is TL giving people a grace period to acquire more bombs before the next dragon?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfreek View Post
    The Amber dragon is gone, but there is no replacement yet. Is TL giving people a grace period to acquire more bombs before the next dragon?
    I already having 25 max bombs I prepared my self already