Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Mining - Amber Dragon (IOS) EXPIRED

Executive Chef

Mining - Amber Dragon (IOS) EXPIRED

New mining dragon. Only got 31 days to get it. Not sure if it is possible when I only evolve at levels 6 and 9

Edit(KP) 36 Hours

The mine is only offered to IOS(apple) devices.

The mine unlocks at level 45.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?63066-Dragon-Story-Mining-4-1-Update-Expansion-side-opened!&p=809092&viewfull=1#post809092

[

Last edited by kooky panda; 04-22-14 at 02:53 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    New mining dragon. Only got 31 days to get it. Not sure if it is possible when I only evolve at levels 6 and 9
    Hmmmm 200 parts in 31 days. It might be tight.

Farm Supplier
    Just used my saved up bombs and I have 33 parts so far

Banned
    ah it is red, yellow, and black. Cool

Executive Chef
    Yay... Great!!

Fashion Designer
    Just started this now, and already have 32 pieces of amber. I have been doing a LOT of hatching and evolving and trading lately though so lots of mines

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Hmmmm 200 parts in 31 days. It might be tight.
    Assuming you have not saved your bombs, don't speed evolve and evolve around the clock, and get at least one amber per visit, that will total 186 amber pieces. I hope they have a double amber weekend like they did with ingots.

Executive Chef
    Hmmm...it's really not fair to put such a short time on it when some people (like me) do not evolve from 3 to 4. I am not sure how it's going to be possible for me, because my evolutions will require so much food that it just won't be possible to evolve that much. And I was not one of the people who got a 7th farm either, so I'm constrained there also. Further, I had to use every possible bomb to get Platinum (managed to get 199 ingots, so only had to spend 4 gold to get the last one), so I have none saved up. So for me this is going to be a real challenge.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    Hmmm...it's really not fair to put such a short time on it when some people (like me) do not evolve from 3 to 4. I am not sure how it's going to be possible for me, because my evolutions will require so much food that it just won't be possible to evolve that much. And I was not one of the people who got a 7th farm either, so I'm constrained there also. Further, I had to use every possible bomb to get Platinum (managed to get 199 ingots, so only had to spend 4 gold to get the last one), so I have none saved up. So for me this is going to be a real challenge.
    It would definitely be easier with a 7th farm, although I have just looked at my dragons and most are at level 7 if not at Epic and all bar 4 will need 62,500 to get from 9-10. I am a little demoralised.

Executive Chef
    I didnt get Platinum but im not complaining. It wasnt my fav dragon. This one instead...I want it! Butbut i have only few lvl 4 dragons and those lvl 7 r hungry like a bunch of wild wolves. So much food so lil time!

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast