Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Mining - Amber Dragon (IOS) EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    I'm still a good amount away, but I think I can make it

Executive Chef
    Tl can you have a double weekend?
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Executive Chef
    Wow, I have just started crafting amber on my main account and should be able to craft it on my other account in a couple of days. I never thought I would make it. I have had to hatch about 10 water dragons though so I can evolve them and I only have 4 dragons at level 9 with the rest at level 7. I am going to start saving bombs for the next one so I can be ahead of the game when the next dragon is launched.

I'm new to the forum, and wondering, I've read the settings, etc. Why do I not have bombs or ambers. I noticed other players have the dragon on the side of the rocks with a cave open, but I'm not getting that on my game, Am I doing something wrong?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 007swagger View Post
    I'm new to the forum, and wondering, I've read the settings, etc. Why do I not have bombs or ambers. I noticed other players have the dragon on the side of the rocks with a cave open, but I'm not getting that on my game, Am I doing something wrong?
    You didn't mention what level you're at... one part of the mine becomes available at Level 45 and the other part at Level 80.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 007swagger View Post
    The mining feature is only offered to IOS (apple) devices.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    Congrats kooky panda can I ask u one Q why game is crashing sooooo much don't know about others but mine is really crushing so much after 5 mins again and again crashing I just can't send forest on quest and can't visit my neighbours is there any reason plz help me
    Do you have a strong internet connection?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    Do you have a strong internet connection?
    Hi chalupa thanks for replying but now it's working good

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    Hi chalupa thanks for replying but now it's working good
    I had the same problem. I think it was DU problem, coz I was restarting my router every time I need an internet connection. But today it's fine.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shield14 View Post
    If there is no "double your reward" weekend I won't be able to get even 1 Amber dragon
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    You must have your evolution temple idle a lot of the time... I keep mine going 24/7 and I still have many, many dragons at level 6 just waiting for a chance to get in.

My first amber has been though the temple once (lvl 3 to 4) he will probably never get passed level 6! and I'm working on my 2nd to trade for a large gem.
    My evolution temple is like a busy bee, never stops. Sometimes I speed it up and still I have lots of babies lvl 3 and lvl 6 to evolve.
    The reason why I am so far behind is that I reached lvl 45 when there were 18 days left.
    So today is 9 days left and in 9 hours I will have Dawntree out of the temple then the Crusader goes in.
    I have 75 Amber pieces at the moment
    Without the "double your reward" I wouldn't be able to make it.