Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1050

Thread: New Tournament Nova Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by fabulus12 View Post
    I beat Sentinel with epic honeybee
    Did not work for me. I tried epic forest, water, too. All defeated. So i gave up

Farm Supplier
    I know I won't get through all the levels but this has been a great learning experience. For the record I just defeated Turquoise using my mega forest one magic did the trick. My mega fire was defeated. Still new to the tourney and had only got through four levels before so getting up to 20 has been huge progress

Host(ess)
    30. Nova - Dynasty MB++B

New dragon is in my collection.
    Congrats to all who have newone.
    To others, better luck next time.

Congrats to everyone who won! Thanks for all the tips and advice.
    Just finished in my 2nd account with one ultimate (couldn't get past Helios, had no diamond or hybrids). Oh well...
    It had been fun though. See u all next time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nic1967 View Post
    Beat. I can't BEAT. Helios! I've tried angel & unicorn twice each now. I'm not using gold for ULT. I don't have much & that would take all of it. I guess this is ANOTHER tournament dragon I don't win.
    Gold Dragon should be good too ( Diamond Breed)

Executive Chef
    Congratulations to everyone who won, particularly those winning for the first time.

Rhino Keeper
    Ended up stuck on Helios all weekend. She took down my Diamond at least 5 times and all my pinks in between, as well as Champions and my Independence (which beat her last time). Didn't want to spend gold for a non champion and it didn't help that I can't play much on weekends. Hopefully I'll do better next time.

Congrats to all who won, and for the rest of us, we'll get them next time!

Rhino Keeper
    I never got past Helios no matter which dragon I tried & I just wasn't willing to use gold for this one. Congratulations to everyone who did win!! I'll get the next one hopefully.

Executive Chef
    Yes this time Helios did pose a problem.
    I needed a few extra tries too.
    Sorry for those who never got past it .

Fashion Designer
    2nd account never advanced past angel round 22 I think, I still have 12 dragons waiting to heal. trying to epic out more dragons for the next tourney. congrats to all who won. my job has just received a large order, I will not be around much for the next few weeks working 7 -16 hour days for a while, oh well I will make a lot of money for vacation.....