Thread: When will i get new recipes?

When will i get new recipes?

I am on level 69 amd still am stuck with the watermelon cake/pie. When do I get a new dish to cook?

Quote Originally Posted by silverblue77 View Post
    I am on level 69 amd still am stuck with the watermelon cake/pie. When do I get a new dish to cook?
    You can always build new special ovens like the Ice Cream Maker, Deep Fryer, and so on after you have got the needed parts. Or you can answer to the goals and build the goal ovens, like the previous St. Patrick's ones or the Patissiere Oven in the Valentine's. Hope this helps!

If you mean that you're stuck with a recipe though, you will need a total of 83 servings before you will master it. So good luck in doing so! You will get there and you can move on to the next one! Hope this helps!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by silverblue77 View Post
    Surely u haven't mastered all the recipes already? I know I was at lvl 99 for a little bit b4 I'd had them all mastered. After awhile u won't get any new recipes and ull have 2 rely upon the extra appliances 4 new recipes.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Executive Chef
    I don't understand why BS never add new recipes to their appliances. In RS they add new recipes whenever they can.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    I don't understand why BS never add new recipes to their appliances. In RS they add new recipes whenever they can.
    This is the age-old question. We've been BEGGING TL to add more but they never do.