Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: More Land Expansions

Quote Originally Posted by atseng View Post
    Almost 4 months ago I asked about the expansion, so far no effort or intention have seen from the team, instead you kept bringing in more tasks but no land or barn expansion, what good does it do anyway ?
    we've gotten like 3 barn/silo expansions over the last few months, not sure what your talking about. Maybe it is taking a while for land expansions because maybe the team is working on new areas to explore with new expansions.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    we've gotten like 3 barn/silo expansions over the last few months, not sure what your talking about. Maybe it is taking a while for land expansions because maybe the team is working on new areas to explore with new expansions.

Yes. It could very well be just that. It could be any number of possibilities, really. That doesn't mean it's not needed or desired and that *countless* players haven't been waiting patiently -very, very patiently- for it to happen. I have 270 of each needed item. That's 810 permits, deeds and maps. I'm constantly giving them away because if I continued collecting I'd never have room for anything else!

I may be exceptionally prepared to expand but I'd bet any involved player that's maxed out on space will pounce on the opportunity to grow their farm. I imagine it would increase S8's income, as well. Many don't wait to collect, opting instead to buy gems. Seems like a win-win any way you look at it. I hope it happens soon!

Farm Supplier
    Any news on when we can expect new land expansions? I’ve soooo many in my barn that I’ve been saving. I don’t want to sell any as they can be hard to get!

I agree level 70 it has been so long since we were able to purchase land. It not very much fun when we can?t work towards more land to redo our farm with all the items that have been bought or won. Please tell me it will be soon.

Thank you

Three new expansions have been released today to Farm Story 2! Look for the Junk Pile on the right side of the farm.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    Three new expansions have been released today to Farm Story 2! Look for the Junk Pile on the right side of the farm.
    thank you! Is there any way that you can put the trees to the end of the fsrm though? And can you have the light green area include the new expansion and the ones near the Truffle Forest?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A491F0A0-A9B7-4E78-B378-4BC623FC7B71.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	44518
    Last edited by Paul__; 05-22-18 at 01:21 PM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    I see the Junk Pile, but when I tap the one remaining expansion that I have not purchased yet (it is the only one with the arrows sign still on it) those expansions do not highlight. Will they unlock once I purchase the last expansion? If so, will a new "Expansion" sign appear in that area?

Grand Emperor
    Hey guys,

We have new land expansions with the update.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    3 Land Expansions
    - 39 expansion permits, 39 land deeds, 39 old maps, 190,000 coins
    - 41 expansion permits, 41 land deeds, 41 old maps, 210,000 coins
    -

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast