Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: More Land Expansions

Host(ess)
    Still waiting for more expansions

Rhino Keeper
    Yahoooo!!!!
    Thanks TL
    Feel free to bring on some more

I never got land extensions left of the cave. I have noticed other have expanded left of the cave. There's a new Truffle Forest I'm unable to get to without the land extension left of the cave. Please fix this on my account. My farm is called Gods Lil Acre and my Storm ID is Kaydunavan. I also have never gotten any of the Holiday goals. I sure would like to do these for some of the neat items I see others get. I have spent hundreds on this game and I feel this needs fixed so I can enjoy the game to the fullest. I'm on this game all the time and love it. Best Storm game of all! Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Woo Hoo!!! thnx so much TL.
    Looking forward to more

Executive Chef
    Meh. It will seriously take me a year at least to do a mere four expansions. All of these are cool but not attainable. We need a building that lets us craft these. Fish for some squid. Use its ink and make some sushi with its legs! Chops trees and make paper in the studio.

Host(ess)
    its great that we have a lot more land for expansion in Farm Story 2...BUT....too many lands released to quickly...what's the point of it if we can't upgrade due to insufficient maps and deeds and talk about new game releases in your face, come on guys , be a bit more faithful to us players....its is a great game...........but so much over****..
    BTW the earlier edition of previous ingames were much simpler to upgrade....now its ridiculous, hardly any lights .oh soo many axes,partridges,

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by oldino View Post
    its great that we have a lot more land for expansion in Farm Story 2...BUT....too many lands released to quickly...what's the point of it if we can't upgrade due to insufficient maps and deeds and talk about new game releases in your face, come on guys , be a bit more faithful to us players....its is a great game...........but so much over****..
    BTW the earlier edition of previous ingames were much simpler to upgrade....now its ridiculous, hardly any lights .oh soo many axes,partridges,
    Because some players are wealthy freaks of nature, with more money to burn than us, who use gems to squeeze all of our, out of season and now useless decor onto their farms. They have maxed out barns and maps to spare. Then buy the rest. Even if its just a few thousand for teamlava, its made honestly so they will take it. I had 21 land deeds and 10 of the others. I sold 10 to make money for trees, make space in my barn and to be on par with the other maps Ill need 5 months to collect.

I love this game and didnt believe it at first, but its about money. Thats why most of it isnt neighbor help oriented. I get it that they dont want us to finish personal goals too quickly, so we wont come here and whine about boredom and whatnot. But to have the most important items be so hard to get and then tools costing 8 gems and maps 16 each, with no gem sales, many are persuaded to buy their way to progress. I was happy to throw my best decor in storage. Have even a tiny patch of land left for decorations. But storing items one by one, because we have to click that button every single time is a pest.

And if i bought maps the now ultra rare times I see them, id be more broke than this current xmas event was making me.

New Resident
    Expand Beyond Mine. Why is there a limit to where we can expand? I would like to expand past the mining area towards Truffle Forest. When will players be able to do this?

New Resident
    At level 57. I can see the areas that are ready for land expansions. Please update to expand. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Please... Give more expands... Im at level 60
    Im on the max of expands... And also at the max of the barn and solo..

Not much to do for me in this game...
    Please...give more expands, so we can use the things who are always in the storage....

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast