Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hoping for An Easter Goal

Rhino Keeper

Hoping for An Easter Goal

Hope Team Lava Will give us An Easter Goal this Year.
    with Easter bunnies. Egg tables and chairs. easter recipies. easter oven and Easter decorations.
    Any suggestions for An Easter goal?

Executive Chef
    I doubt TL will give us a "Easter" goal. If u were playing last yr ull remember we kinda completely skipped spring here in BS. We did high tea, jazz ovens, SweetCo, pirates. U name it we did it. Nothing vaguely resembling spring or Easter. Yes it'd b nice but I've noticed that TL tends 2 avoid basing goals on the actual holidays I guess bcuz not everyone celebrates them.
    I'd love 2 c Easter bunnies, Easter eggs and all that stuff but I'm not getting my hopes up.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    I doubt TL will give us a "Easter" goal. If u were playing last yr ull remember we kinda completely skipped spring here in BS. We did high tea, jazz ovens, SweetCo, pirates. U name it we did it. Nothing vaguely resembling spring or Easter. Yes it'd b nice but I've noticed that TL tends 2 avoid basing goals on the actual holidays I guess bcuz not everyone celebrates them.
    I'd love 2 c Easter bunnies, Easter eggs and all that stuff but I'm not getting my hopes up.
    We might get them this year tho! I think this year was the first year we had St. Paddy's goals, so that gives me hope for spring/easter goals who knows, we might have some lovely popcorn themed goals instead!

Executive Chef
    We've had Easter content and recipes before so I'm not putting it past TL to do it. If we don't get it, perhaps I'll just make some batches of old recipes from the candy hatchery oven and pull out my Easter egg wallpaper.

Rhino Keeper
    I wish to have Easter goal too

Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    We've had Easter content and recipes before so I'm not putting it past TL to do it. If we don't get it, perhaps I'll just make some batches of old recipes from the candy hatchery oven and pull out my Easter egg wallpaper.
    and I really admire your egg hatchery oven....I hope they at least bring them back if not going to give us easter goal

Rhino Keeper
    You had to mention the candy hatchery oven, lol. That's my latest bakery story obsession. I can't find it on old android versions and it's driving me nuts. I know they probably won't release it (although I really wish they would), but I'm really hoping for goals next week with ovens that offer really similar recipes. I love the marshmallow chicks and chocolate eggs and bunnies! They can call that Spring because those items are secular anyway. Please, please team lava.....

Executive Chef
    I'm using my candy hatchery oven right now trying 2 master the 3 recipes on it. I'm currently making the marshmallow chicks. I only have 1 of them so it'll take me 4ever 2 max on it. It does remind me of Easter since it has chocolate eggs, marshmallow chickens and chocolate eggs.
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Executive Chef
    I would love an Easter theme! I would prefer it over a spring theme.

Rhino Keeper
    As much as I think Easter items are lovely, it is true that not everyone celebrates this holiday. Passover comes at the same time as Easter, and I think it would be wonderful to include this holiday, too. There are numerous decorative items and many recipes that could be offered. Easter items have been offered in the past (and they are wonderful). However, it would be nice to also include items for players who celebrate Passover. Just a suggestion.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by goofy42 View Post
    However, it would be nice to also include items for players who celebrate Passover. Just a suggestion.
    Now in RS this yr in 1 of the updates b4 Xmas TL did include menorah windows and something else 4 those of the Jewish faith. So one can't say they never recognize different faiths. When I saw the update I was very happy that TL had done it.
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast