Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant story 2! With pictures!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Thank you for posting pictures everyone who did! I have to say I really don't like the graphics in this game, not as pretty as the real Restaurant Story, looks like some ripoff that someone is trying to copy TL game, can't believe it's even the same company making it.

Something that made me laugh: "We will continue to provide content updates for Restaurant Story as long as there are players playing it!". My fellow Farm Story players, does this statement sound familiar to you guys?

Yep it's like deja vu like I said in a previous post. I just can't believe (well maybe I should believe) that they would think no one would notice that they gave the same boloney reply as they did in farm 1 and think we would believe them.
    Sorry not accepting new nbrs on any games 🌸

Fashion Designer
    What I see from the few pics posted here for RS2, it looks as if it is geared more toward children. This is a TL game? What, they think parents will give their kids $ to buy gems in this new game? I mean, I know how the TL peeps are all about $$. Whatever. Like I said, regular restaurant story (and bakery story) is getting to be really boring, and I'll probably end up uninstalling both games soon. I just don't understand why the TL peeps don't think of ways to keep their long-term players happy. I've only been playing these games for 9 months, and I'm bored with them already. I cannot imagine how long-term players are kept interested in these games. I'll keep fashion story, as that is the only TL game that I still enjoy playing. Thus more time during the day to read a book and cook.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    I'm on the verge of selling off everything I've got on FS2 and closing up shop. There's too much pressure with sooo much going on all the time; I used to think it was fun, now it's just making me spend way too much time gaming. If RS2 is anything similar, I won't get beyond the levels that get me free gems in my main games. I've invested over a year into those few, and made real friends, and I just don't have time to start new ones.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    I'm on the verge of selling off everything I've got on FS2 and closing up shop. There's too much pressure with sooo much going on all the time; I used to think it was fun, now it's just making me spend way too much time gaming. If RS2 is anything similar, I won't get beyond the levels that get me free gems in my main games. I've invested over a year into those few, and made real friends, and I just don't have time to start new ones.
    Lol. I gave up on fs2 pretty early. I still have that goal telling me to go on to level 11. I don't think so. Lol. Not even for gems!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chokdii View Post
    Oh no :-( this can only mean one thing....Restaurant the original will no longer get updates just like farm 1. Thank goodness I stopped buying gems long ago.
    Ok how about a direct answer....

Frozen Turtle, will RS1 continue to get WEEKLY updates just as happens now? Or will they drop it down like they did in farm story 1? I will not buy another gem until I know what's going to happen.

I am an adult. I love the design aspect and graphics of RS1.

When I played FS2, I mean seriously, the animalsfalll over and laid on he ground when they needed to be fed. Very childish. As an adult it wasn't amusing. "OH look mommy! The animals are all dead!"

Bah. We need an adult design game with adult goals and graphics.

Executive Chef
    Wow not sure how I feel about this. I actually do like FS2 although I think they make it way too hard to get coins and everything is expensive. But I don't know about this one...I guess we will see. I really hope they do continue to update RS. I already feel like we are totally unloved in BS never ever getting new recipes unless they are on a new oven. Don't want RS to follow into that or worse.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jmterao View Post
    Ok how about a direct answer....

Frozen Turtle, will RS1 continue to get WEEKLY updates just as happens now? Or will they drop it down like they did in farm story 1? I will not buy another gem until I know what's going to happen.

Well, there's not much to today's update. A table, a chair, counter and an LTO? We usually find at least one or two things under every tab. There is no cohesion to the update, either.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by jmterao View Post
    When I played FS2, I mean seriously, the animalsfalll over and laid on he ground when they needed to be fed. Very childish. As an adult it wasn't amusing. "OH look mommy! The animals are all dead!"
    Really? I'm 30, started playing it a few months ago or so, and I still giggle at them. The cows tilt their heads up and peek at you every so often, like they think you don't know they're playing possum. The chickens do a full-force nose-dive into the dirt and just blink at the ground, wide-eyed and baffled as to how they got there. The pigs spin sideways onto their backs like they've been oiled up, and just the concept of that alone is hilarious if you've ever been around live pigs. And the sheep, their legs go out from under them, all four at once, like they just stepped onto an ice rink, which is, well, a classic cartoon classic. Swinging that bucket around is a cartoon sitcom at your fingertip. With bonus dialogue if you're extra sleepy, that's always fun. (^_^)

Perspective is everything. ;-)

That said... One cartoon game with pressure galore is enough, TL. Leave RS alone. -_-

Wanted to throw in my two cents...

I've been playing RS for over three years and am a consistent purchaser of gems. I also play Dragon Story, Fashion Story, Pet Story, Farm Story, and Bakery Story (Yes...a loyal fan of TL games). I'm also an android player. I would appreciate it if someone from TL would let us know why they treat android/kindle players like second class citizens. As far as I know, there are more people accessing these games via an android/kindle platform than ios and yet we often receive updates late (if at all), are unable to play many game features (dragon is the worst), and are asked repeatedly to have patience (while I flip the pages in my calendar as the months and years pass with no significant changes). Since I started with RS, I really view this decision as "the death blow" to my TL play. I was a late bloomer in Farm Story and absolutely loved the game...then FS2 was born and updates disappeared. I agree that the same process will unfold with RS2. In case you haven't noticed, the updates in RS have become less impressive and less abundant since Christmas. I rarely could save over 5 million in coins...now I have 16 million and am rarely excited to purchase new items. Even box items have demonstrated repetition from prior years...

Truly a very sad day for me...as someone else sad, I imagine I'll be having a lot more free time in the not-to-distant future.

So... in other words, I can say good bye to Restaurant Story, another classic TeamLava game, like I many players had to say good bye to Farm Story.
    Bigbux3
    cuz smallbux... sux!

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast