Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant story 2! With pictures!

Rhino Keeper
    Will Farm Story 2 replace Farm Story?

Farm Story and Farm Story 2 are different games, so Farm Story 2 will not be replacing the first Farm Story game. We will continue to provide new content for Farm Story as long as there are still players playing the game.

Farm Story 2 is a different kind of farm simulation, because it has many new features that are different from the first Farm Story that we believe a lot of players will enjoy. You don?t necessarily have to play one or the other, you can play and support both games!

Will Restaurant Story continue to get updates?

Absolutely! We have a very vibrant community of players and we hope you all will continue to enjoy your Restaurants for a long time. Restaurant Story 2 is a completely different game with loads of new features. We encourage you to try it out and enjoy playing both games! We will continue to provide content updates for Restaurant Story as long as there are players playing the game.

I don't know about you but I just had a big case of deja vu :-( In other words RS 1 will most likely stop getting updates like Farm 1. I am sorry but I just don't believe TL. We were told the exact same thing with Farm 1 and look what happened and there are still people playing it. I know, I go in once in a blue moon just to say hi to some of my old neighbors.

Needless to say I won't be trying RS2 until TL prove to me that RS 1 will continue to get updates. And I mean actual proof not just their word as I just don't trust their word anymore not after Farm 1.
    Last edited by chokdii; 03-24-14 at 07:25 PM.
    Sorry not accepting new nbrs on any games 🌸

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by flying_cupcake View Post
    It's on the app store on my iphone...how come its not appearing on others?

Since I played RS1 for some time now and saw RS2, i think i'd stick with the original than RS2. Hopefully they'd continue to give updates for RS1.

Hi! Can you tell us what country you're in please?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by flying_cupcake View Post
    It's on the app store on my iphone...how come its not appearing on others?

Since I played RS1 for some time now and saw RS2, i think i'd stick with the original than RS2. Hopefully they'd continue to give updates for RS1.

Don't hold your breathe :-( new games always come out for certain countries first. Usually the US is the last to get them.

Nightclub Owner
    We will continue to provide content updates for Restaurant Story as long as there are players playing it!
    Wow...de ja vu.

Here we go. Again.

So next we will hear that there will be very limited updates.

Rhino Keeper
    there is RS2?? i hope i have it. though i am enjoying my original RS, but i do want to try out the RS2.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rene2222 View Post
    there is RS2?? i hope i have it. though i am enjoying my original RS, but i do want to try out the RS2.
    I would want to try RS 2 but I'm not going to. I just know RS 1 will eventually stop getting updates just like farm 1 so I am not going to download RS 2 cause when the updates stop in RS 1 it will just irk me everytime I go to play RS 2. Just like with Farm 2 which I will be quitting soon as it's just too boring. I like to decorate and the decorations in the newer versions are just really poor compared to the originals.

Fashion Designer
    i will definately try the new game, i played restaurant story before and i gave up after some time, it is a nice game but designs are too childish for my taste, same thing is with bakery story. so i am very excited about the new restaurant story, though i can understand those of you who dont even want to try it cause you have already put too much time, money and effort in your restaurant. it would be great if we can have this new game without stopping the old one to get the updates and support!

Nightclub Owner
    it would be great if we can have this new game without stopping the old one to get the updates and support!
    It would be great, wouldn't it? Especially since the new games will not be released to all platforms. So when the updates in the original game stop that's it for android players.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sanya87 View Post
    i will definately try the new game, i played restaurant story before and i gave up after some time, it is a nice game but designs are too childish for my taste, same thing is with bakery story. so i am very excited about the new restaurant story, though i can understand those of you who dont even want to try it cause you have already put too much time, money and effort in your restaurant. it would be great if we can have this new game without stopping the old one to get the updates and support!

I agree with your last part. I don't have a problem with RS2, I would be quite happy to play it to BUT knowing TL and the exact same response they gave as they did with Farm 1, I just know RS1 will eventually stop getting updates just like farm 1. If I am proving wrong (which I certainly hope I am but I doubt it) then I will happily give RS2 a try. If I'm proving right (which I hope I'm not) then there is no way I am going to play RS2. Not that it will make a difference but it will make me feel better lol.

Fashion Designer
    i understand you guys, i think i would probably react the same for fashion story for example. i gave the most of my time, money and effort in that team lava game, so i would be sad and dissapointed if they just decide one day to make a new game and abandon the old one. i know, it's just a game but still. i don't understand one thing, people love restaurant story and want to continue to spend their money on the game if it continues to get updates. there again we will have this new game which can attract both new and existing players of restaurant story. so this just means even more money for them, or not? so why don't leave the place for both games and have happy customers and even more money?

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast