Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Restaurant story 2! With pictures!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ditzygypsy2 View Post
    I'm sorry if this is the wrong spot to ask this, but I need to make 3 apple pies to bring my star rating (not the social heart rating--the new star rating) up so I can learn one of the recipes that requires it, and I can't find the apple pie recipe. I'm on level 35. And we can't see what the locked recipes are, so can anyone tell me what level the apple pie recipe appears in? Thank you. ID Ditzygypsy2.

I also am stalled here. I think the pie comes at level 37, when we can unlock that fruit garden. I thought it was on the chateau oven but the garden makes more sense. Since we can't get the fruit anywhere else. I want that surf and turf recipe!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stueeeee View Post
    I have just changed my App Store to New Zealand even though I'm in uk and it worked. I now have restaurant story 2. I hope many more people do this so we can get more players and it can be as big as the originals.
    Then maybe they can get more feedback and make it awesome like the others, (maybe with higher level)

I've been trying to tell players this for months. From way back when farm 2 came out. It's been imagined to be the most complicated thing in the world, but Is really quite easy. Dork I am, I just opened a Swedish iTunes account to download the new Fairytale game. Before that I went over to Israel to download this one. And the phillipines to get the forest monster game thingy.

Rhino Keeper
    When is this one coming for iOS to the U.S.? Been waiting months.. They can't still be testing it. They release other games quickly it seems. Fairytale is in the App Store here as of today.

Rhino Keeper
    I can get it on my Galaxy S3 but not Samsung tab 4. Hope it comes soon.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314