Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant story 2! With pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    I agree 100%. I hate FS2....I uninstalled it.
    Just like what I was thinking as my post on #120
    Would like to communicate with me or ask me a question? Send me a PM!
    Status : I no longer like to play TL games! Got bored but I'm still here (rarely )
    Birthday : OCTOBER 7th

Need support? Send an email to support@teamlava.com

***** HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! *****

So... Are teamlava gonna release all there games like this?

A still not available in the App Store (at least not in Canada)... please release soon Teamlava! I can't wait

Executive Chef
    We need more ways to earn coins! Checking in every 5-20 minutes to collect ingredients and serve/cook food is NOT the business.

I finally bought the 2nd stove and it will take forever to level up to get the 2nd sandwich maker. I dont even want to know how much the soda machine will cost, considering the 2nd stove was 13000 coins!

This game needs way more fixes than just making the food prettier. I mean really, was that one of yall main priorities?

Yall, just open an itunes account in israel and download the game. Easy peasy.

Ive got accounts in six countries through searching for games. The downside is you cannot buy gems for any games, other than the ones in your home country.

Overall i check into the game everyday and like it, but dont love it yet. And stop knocking farm story 2! While it does suck when you are in the early stages, once you get used to it its super fun. So give it another try, you wont be disappointed!

Lastly, i do wish it was more like the original just a tiny bit, which ive gone back to decorating for. In case we get items for this black friday.
    f

No original will still have updates dont worry

Rhino Keeper

Please release in the UK!

I love restaurant and bakery story but I'm bored now with the level stuck at 99. Please releas this one in the uk then I can get cracking on it! Ps what's the highest level in this game now?

Quote Originally Posted by matchbox222 View Post
    So... Are teamlava gonna release all there games like this?
    I hope not. I tried Farm Story 2 and did not like it. I would like the first versions to still be available.

Rhino Keeper
    I have just changed my App Store to New Zealand even though I'm in uk and it worked. I now have restaurant story 2. I hope many more people do this so we can get more players and it can be as big as the originals.
    Then maybe they can get more feedback and make it awesome like the others, (maybe with higher level)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stueeeee View Post
    I have just changed my App Store to New Zealand even though I'm in uk and it worked. I now have restaurant story 2. I hope many more people do this so we can get more players and it can be as big as the originals.
    Then maybe they can get more feedback and make it awesome like the others, (maybe with higher level)
    I did this with my iPod and it worked perfectly. Thank you for the advice. I'm loving the game so far.

Host(ess)
    I'm sorry if this is the wrong spot to ask this, but I need to make 3 apple pies to bring my star rating (not the social heart rating--the new star rating) up so I can learn one of the recipes that requires it, and I can't find the apple pie recipe. I'm on level 35. And we can't see what the locked recipes are, so can anyone tell me what level the apple pie recipe appears in? Thank you. ID Ditzygypsy2.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast