Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant story 2! With pictures!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmama24 View Post
    What I see from the few pics posted here for RS2, it looks as if it is geared more toward children. This is a TL game? What, they think parents will give their kids $ to buy gems in this new game? I mean, I know how the TL peeps are all about $$. Whatever. Like I said, regular restaurant story (and bakery story) is getting to be really boring, and I'll probably end up uninstalling both games soon. I just don't understand why the TL peeps don't think of ways to keep their long-term players happy. I've only been playing these games for 9 months, and I'm bored with them already. I cannot imagine how long-term players are kept interested in these games. I'll keep fashion story, as that is the only TL game that I still enjoy playing. Thus more time during the day to read a book and cook.
    Well all teamlava games are geared more towards kids... but that doesn't stop me playing them
    Last edited by redbites; 03-26-14 at 10:32 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by redbites View Post
    Well all teamlava games are geared more towards kids... but that doesn't stop me playing them
    Right! I am 23 and still enjoy my little bakery and (soon to be nonexistent) restaurant!
    I play Restaurant and Bakery Story

Please do not send me a neighbor request. I will decline it because I'm not looking for any new neighbors, thanks for understanding!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by redbites View Post
    I'm 38 and I play them to!
    Sorry not accepting new nbrs on any games 🌸

This game looks too much like FS2 and the goal says to reach level 17? Wow...what happened to level 3, then level 7? I sure won't be playing it until then if it's anything like FS2. That game wasn't fun any longer after level 5 or so. It instead became a chore to play.

What countries are the game available in?
    Bigbux3
    cuz smallbux... sux!

Executive Chef
    well, TL, if i ever get a goal for RS2 (as I'm on android), I fully expect to appreciate the free gems it will provide me in the games I play now. thanks in advance! but no way am I losing all my lovely and expensive current RS decor to start over again.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    no way am I losing all my lovely and expensive current RS decor to start over again.
    ^ This. ^ I have a ton of gem stuff in my place, all racked up the free ways. Start from scratch? Yeah you're funny.

And my nbrs. I've refined myself a cozy little nbrhood over the last year, and that took a LOT of time and effort. I can gift by name from memory with ease and consider many of them friends.

I'm invested, in other words. *chains self to pool table* O_O

Nightclub Owner
    You may end up losing everything if TL decides to stop supporting rs altogether. It has been done before as you are well aware.

Btw, all that stuff you buy, all the gems you have purchased and used in your restaurant? Not even one thing in there belongs to you. Nothing. Nada.

Rhino Keeper
    I can't really see team lava stop supporting RS in the near future. The forum is very active and many members are still spending real money on the game. Did FS really have that much of following? The RS forum is very active and I have tons of nbrs who are very active and visiting in the community I also get the feeling many people are still enjoying this game. I played FS for a short period I found it very boring also my nbrs would become inactive very quickly. Just my humble opinion.

Executive Chef
    Another farm story another city story monster story and nightclub story

Not good news
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast