Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant story 2! With pictures!

Rhino Keeper
    When is it supposed to be released in the US? Does anyone know?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by redbites View Post
    Well all teamlava games are geared more towards kids... but that doesn't stop me playing them
    I happen to disagree. I'm an adult, and I still play these games; most of my neighbors are adults.

Executive Chef
    I want to at least try this,but after the pitiful updates FS2 is getting,gonna be a little careful on buying gems.i got bored with regular RS after level 97 or so,so I'm up to giving this one a chance

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by redbites View Post
    Well all teamlava games are geared more towards kids... but that doesn't stop me playing them
    I don't think they are. Kids would have had the company flopping within months. Most players are out of their teens and are the money spenders that keeps everyone else playing happily for free. I've seen lessee games that charge you just to download, along with buying decor AND have some recipes that require gems/cash to make. Some things suck with what happens, but we definitely have it good compared to the rest. I stopped buying gems in most games and considering bakery still no recipes I'm reminded as to why.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I don't think they are. Kids would have had the company flopping within months. Most players are out of their teens and are the money spenders that keeps everyone else playing happily for free. I've seen lessee games that charge you just to download, along with buying decor AND have some recipes that require gems/cash to make. Some things suck with what happens, but we definitely have it good compared to the rest. I stopped buying gems in most games and considering bakery still no recipes I'm reminded as to why.
    How do you know most players are out of their teens? over 90 000 people play this game. Where are your facts on this matter? (I'm not trying to be rude btw ) Also there have been a lot of issues of children spending their parents money on gems. The games are also 4+ on the app store which allows many young people to play them. The art style of the game also appeals to young people too

Farm Supplier
    I cant find RS2 on appstore or android??? Can somebody help
    Butterbeer ~~
    ppl like u like ppl like me
    like ppl like me
    like ppl like u..

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by hiralhg View Post
    I cant find RS2 on appstore or android??? Can somebody help
    RS2 has a limited release. Not in the US yet. It's for iOS only. There's a very, very, very slim chance it will be available for Android.

Farm Supplier
    If Restaurant Story has its 2nd version, will Bakery Story 2 come along soon?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tastydelicacy View Post
    If Restaurant Story has its 2nd version, will Bakery Story 2 come along soon?
    No. no. Why. No. NO

Host(ess)
    In Canada, I didn't get too ... Hope get Restaurant Story 2 soon

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast