Thread: Tummy The Turkey has yet to appear to my restaurant

Rhino Keeper

Tummy The Turkey has yet to appear to my restaurant

I've been playing for about a day and a half, and I've yet to see Timmy the turkey to tap on him and proceed to the next level of the goal. I've updated my game and everything, but still nothing. I'm still able to play the goals, but again,no sights of Timmy. Anyone else having this issue?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nomicrophone View Post
    I've been playing for about a day and a half, and I've yet to see Timmy the turkey to tap on him and proceed to the next level of the goal. I've updated my game and everything, but still nothing. I'm still able to play the goals, but again,no sights of Timmy. Anyone else having this issue?
    Which goal are you talking about? The one with gems or the one with recipe as the main prize? For gem goal you have to start cruise event I think to proceed to next step. If you talking about the goal with recipe as the main prize then to tap on Timmy you have to complete the cruise event first (all 10 days) and then he would appear in your restaraunt so you can tap on him and collect pumpkins for the recipe!
    To start cruise event you need to be on original version (not Halloween one). You also don't have to start right away, the event would start automatically in a few days (in case you don't want to be too busy during Thanksgiving holidays if you from US).
    P.s. I'm not sure what is the first step for the quest with gems as a reward so I mentioned it just in case you talking about it. Otherwise just ignore what I said about it :>

Fashion Designer
    I just tapped on the turkey in front of the cruise location . There's no turkey that comes into restaurant but it does sound that way. At least I never saw one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by catfoodie View Post
    Which goal are you talking about? The one with gems or the one with recipe as the main prize? For gem goal you have to start cruise event I think to proceed to next step. If you talking about the goal with recipe as the main prize then to tap on Timmy you have to complete the cruise event first (all 10 days) and then he would appear in your restaraunt so you can tap on him and collect pumpkins for the recipe!
    To start cruise event you need to be on original version (not Halloween one). You also don't have to start right away, the event would start automatically in a few days (in case you don't want to be too busy during Thanksgiving holidays if you from US).
    P.s. I'm not sure what is the first step for the quest with gems as a reward so I mentioned it just in case you talking about it. Otherwise just ignore what I said about it :>

Hi! I'm sorry, I was talking about the Thanksgiving cruise event. But nonetheless, you answered my question. Thanks!

The Honorable Panda
    As previous stated, you will see the turkey enter your restaurant after your complete the cruise ship goal.
    note: After your complete the cruise ship goal, if you force close out your game, then you reopen it, he will show up faster.
    Thanksgiving Cruise Ship Event
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request