Thread: decisions, decisions, decisions

Fashion Designer

decisions, decisions, decisions

Ok got finally about 30,000 coins saved up so far...I can get or save up for next the oven of 95,000 or salad bar $100,000 or another 45,000 oven thingy..... Sorry im tired cant remember names of ovens... but i also got the sandwich bar and need to unlock at least 3 recipes in it and in the pizza oven....not to mention i opened the seafood but haven bought any yet since everything is soooooo expensive. ..

So bottom line what should i invest my hard earned coins in? Pizza oven recipes , sandwich bar recipes, seafood shop (that i knida need for sandwiches...) or get appliances???

Quote Originally Posted by Rainstorms45 View Post
    Ok got finally about 30,000 coins saved up so far...I can get or save up for next the oven of 95,000 or salad bar $100,000 or another 45,000 oven thingy..... Sorry im tired cant remember names of ovens... but i also got the sandwich bar and need to unlock at least 3 recipes in it and in the pizza oven....not to mention i opened the seafood but haven bought any yet since everything is soooooo expensive. ..

So bottom line what should i invest my hard earned coins in? Pizza oven recipes , sandwich bar recipes, seafood shop (that i knida need for sandwiches...) or get appliances???
    ok, i try to help you
    not the pizza oven recipes yet.
    you need coins, so serve food which is easy to cook.https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....2-Guide/page11
    and you need chairs and tables for guests...
    i wouldnt buy the salad bar now and dont unlock the seafoods ( seafood only need for a few recipes )
    concentrate at DINER STOVE & OVEN and COMMERCIAL RANGE.
    Last edited by Chaotarch; 11-21-15 at 01:39 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks!