Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Decorations you wish would return?

Rhino Keeper
    Weird, I also added Fairy Kitchen and Lotus Fountain, but don't see it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lauraleighashby View Post
    These!!!....especially the glow trees
    The Glow Trees are so cool!

I missed the gelatto shop goals and coffee shop goals. I would love to have all of that decor unlocked.
    The couch that looked like a banana split - love that. I would buy two if the price was right.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by myferngardens View Post
    I missed the gelatto shop goals and coffee shop goals. I would love to have all of that decor unlocked.
    The couch that looked like a banana split - love that. I would buy two if the price was right.
    You mean this?

I'd love to see that back too! And also the Fruit Basket from the Spring Basket box:

I doubt that would return, considering it's a 4th-place box item, but a girl can dream! Maybe if the Spring Basket was brought back, I'd try for it a few times.

Hmm, maybe S8 should get some sale or Black Friday ideas from this thread. Considering what happened last year and all...
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123