Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: About quest Stamp Of Approvalol

Executive Chef
    Restaurant story 2! Hooray !!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by redbites View Post
    Restaurant story 2! Hooray !!

Lol. Have you seen the pop up yet?

You might FINALLY get your pavlova, red.

Not bloody likely mate.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Lol. Have you seen the pop up yet?

You might FINALLY get your pavlova, red.

Not bloody likely mate.
    well I haven't seen the pop up. I'm just assuming they have made RS2 and it will be here soon.

Pavlova

Rhino Keeper
    If it's a new story game, does it not suppose to start goal from installing?

Hi everyone! I've been playing RS for 2 yrs and i loveee it! I downloaded RS2 yesterday because it was a goal in dragon story. Idk why my neighbors can't seem to find it in the app store? RS2 is kinda similar to farm story2: more 3D, have to buy ingredients, have to learn recipes, have to shop for ingredients in the grocery or meat shop, lots more waiting time for each action you do.

I still like RS1 i dont think ill be playing RS2

Quote Originally Posted by blackviolets View Post
    Hi everyone! I've been playing RS for 2 yrs and i loveee it! I downloaded RS2 yesterday because it was a goal in dragon story. Idk why my neighbors can't seem to find it in the app store? RS2 is kinda similar to farm story2: more 3D, have to buy ingredients, have to learn recipes, have to shop for ingredients in the grocery or meat shop, lots more waiting time for each action you do.

I still like RS1 i dont think ill be playing RS2
    Blackviolets, what platform are you playing on? I have looked all over the app store for iPad and still can't find it anywhere. Were you also able to find Loop messenger?

Rhino Keeper
    Well I am upset over this news and love playing restaurant story daily. The reason I'm upset is that I'm afraid that restaurant story 1 would be abandoned like farm story 1. I love being able to play the game/cook what I want for most of the time (except during goals which is fine). It seems like in farm story 2 you always are filling orders that you have no control over and I worry restaurant 2 may be the same. Also, all the time and money I've spent on my restaurant would be wasted if they abandon that version like in farm. It does seem at this time that they are doing a test because there is no restaurant story 2 listed in forums at this time. Sorry for my negative thoughts, just don't want to lose the original. Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralUnrest View Post
    Blackviolets, what platform are you playing on? I have looked all over the app store for iPad and still can't find it anywhere. Were you also able to find Loop messenger?
    And what country are you from? Maybe it is a limited release.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralUnrest View Post
    I'm using ipad 4 to play TL games. I'm also from singapore, so maybe they just released it in Asia first? I'll try to post screenshots

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by blackviolets View Post
    I'm using ipad 4 to play TL games. I'm also from singapore, so maybe they just released it in Asia first? I'll try to post screenshots
    Thanks much. Would love ro see pics.

I wish SOMEONE from TL would give us an answer? Why do we have to go through this again? Didn't we already play this guessing game for farm story2? smh.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast