Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 3-26-14

Nightclub Owner
    @bobbyrae: Oh my! Just noticed you bought the popcorn sign. I was still trying to figure out how it look like.
    well, this is my second account, the one i play on my android phone. I have so many gems there that I said, why the heck not?! Lol. I can earn the gems back because I have so many unmastered recipes

I'm gonna do a whole boardwalk theme in here when I have enough space.

Executive Chef
    I love that the kettle corn stand is for coins! Love all the other items too

I appreciate that the stand is for coins and food related, even theres no cohesion with a bakery. I put it in the boardwalk section next to the picnics displays. The rest of the items , not sure to spend gems for them.

Rhino Keeper
    This looks like what was in RS last year...This update is a little boring in my view BUT theres always next week

Farm Supplier
    Very cute stuff. I'm not sure how I'm going to fit it in my bakery. But once again, my update hasn't arrived.
    The one and only Lady Zhen Ji!

Farm Supplier
    I didn't like it at first but it's kind of growing on me... maybe I'll buy some popcorn tables and pass on the little stools. Hmm...

Rhino Keeper
    I love the kettle corn stand, bought it, but I have no room! Everything else is mehhh..
    I play Restaurant and Bakery Story

Please do not send me a neighbor request. I will decline it because I'm not looking for any new neighbors, thanks for understanding!

Rhino Keeper
    It's cute, but eh. Not interested in having any of it. Which is good, because I'm saving up for expansion.

Well despite being skeptical about the popcorn theme, I think it turned out pretty cute!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	12863
    Last edited by AnnaP921; 03-26-14 at 02:29 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldashepard View Post
    It's cute, but eh. Not interested in having any of it. Which is good, because I'm saving up for expansion.
    No, No!! Get the kettlecorn stand! ok, ok. you should wait until you hear some warning about somethings being removed. But defintely get it. It's for coins! COINS!!!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast