Thread: How to get the santa's oven n ...?

How to get the santa's oven n ...?

How to get the santa ,lucky ,musical drink machine oven ?

Executive Chef
    If you didn't play during the musical goals or during Xmas time they won't be available to purchase. I'm sorry! Though I think the lucky oven is still available to purchase.

Nightclub Owner
    If you have access to an android phone, you could search the play store or amazon app to see if you can find the older editions of the games, download them and see if you can still purchase the appliances that way. The ones unlocked by goals cannot be purchased ever again though. Unless TL unlocks them for the players who never got them.

Of course, you would have to download the games on the android phone, log into your games on that device using your storm8 id and password and then purchase the appliances. Make sure that if the device is not owned by you that you log back out of your games!

Rhino Keeper
    Musical drink machine is locked by goal or has been removed, so you can't unlock it.

As for the others, if you have an Android device, you can download older versions using Amazon App Store or... *whispers* 1mobile. Just make sure you go into your security settings and ALLOW installation from "unknown sources." Be sure to disallow them once you install them to protect your device.

We aren't supposed to mention one of those, so... *whistles nonchalantly*

From the older versions (from 2012), I was able to get:

Haunted Drink Machine
    Witches Cauldron
    Lucky Oven
    Motherly Oven
    Winter Wonder Oven
    Santa's Oven
    Marzipan Oven
    Candy Cane Maker

Plus a few exclusive recipes on the regular oven in the Christmas version
    Last edited by zeldashepard; 03-27-14 at 04:19 PM.