Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Fashion Update 3-25-14

Executive Chef
    To me the fact that TL listens to one person and not the others becomes more and more annoying.Especially when this player isn't that active in the game and isn't even a girl as this is a game for GIRLS.That's why we have only a girl avatar and not to choose between girl and boy . I've read one by one all the posts in the hair suggestions thread and THE MOST people ask for long hair, so why they're constantly giving us short hair which actually ony a few players want and buy for their avatars? Is it so hard to give us a long wavy hairstyle we've been asking?
    I'm getting bored with the game because I don't see to get any items I really want and like also I think I'll let my rating fall to 3.
    I'm happy for those who like the most updates and enjoy the game but unfortunately more and more people leave the game.

Executive Chef
    At least I'm getting back into the swing of things. I just graduated so the hard part is over, summer vacation is finally here! And they don't always listen to me. There are outfits, decor (obviously decor since I never suggest decor), and hairstyles that others have suggested. Lakeside Lady's hair isn't my doing. Long and straight was yours and CuteTali's thing. Rosy Floral was Jessbeaty's. The Dragon Princess and Afro hair was ariesblu.

I don't care male or female play the game makes no difference to me. And I also don't care whos suggestions TL uses. At least they're paying attention. Someday could be tomorrow who knows they might all together stop producing any NEW content in the game.. I'm just happy they care enough to carry on for now (cheers)

I was just thinking with the display & catalog bag specifically would've been cute with a doggy in it. They designed it where they could've been.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678