Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update 3-25-14

Fashion Designer
    agree with those of you who mentioned lack of floor decorations! actually there is nothing for me to buy this week, since i gave up on LTO. ok, catalog is cute, also those new tiles and that's pretty much it... not a fan of new hair, why all new hairstyle have to be so short? i want long and wavy like mine pleeeeease!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cakebaby75 View Post
    This weeks LTO

Is the LTO a 4x4? I have to let a few items sell out before I can make room for it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by angelmama24 View Post
    Is the LTO a 4x4? I have to let a few items sell out before I can make room for it. Thanks.
    if you look at the counters next to the guy in the display it looks like its a 3x3

Rhino Keeper
    First off, I am so thrilled to see teasers again!! It makes the updates a little more exciting. I like this week's updates [minus the hair but then again I'm still waiting on long, wavy hair ] Both the LTO and dress case is cute! I do wish we had a little more to this update but other than that I'm happy.

I'm reading that a lot of users want expansions and I'm sure that I will want it someday too since I have many displays in my inventory. At this time though I'm barely able to make it to the fullest expansion because its so hard to earn money :/ I wish that we could earn money faster in the same time, kind of like bakery.

Fashion Designer
    I love the catalog, though I do think it would be cuter with pink or yellow flowers. I like the colors of the new hair, but the I don't love the style. I am also puzzled by the complete lack of items this week. We could have gotten some cute wallpaper or floor items, but instead we get nothing.

Fashion Designer
    New Catalog - Piscine Resort 7 hrs

-Piscine Dress 11 gems
    -Chrome Flats 77,500 coins
    -Checker Web Tote 105,000 cions
    -Spring Tulips 4 gems

New Hairstyle in 4 colors! colorful bobs! 21 gems
    need help? send me a PM
    need tips on a Jewel Mania level? JM Master Thread

Executive Chef
    Nice update. The chrome shoes are cool, the dress is nice and priced well, the basket is cool and the 4 gem flower is really nice. The hairstyles are fun. The wall decor is also nice. The LTO is nice, but I'm not an animal person, so I'm not buying it. Nice update overall.

Rhino Keeper
    So in love with the LTO and the new catalog. Love the flower. Good job Team Lava.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm a huge animal lover.....so, thanks for creating this LTO. Thanks a lot.

Executive Chef
    I love that my avatar holds a pink flower and 4 gems is a nice price. I'd buy the dress if the flowers was another color, I'm fed up with blue in this game.
    I really wonder why so many people including me ask for long wavy hair but TL gives us only short hair...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast