Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update 3-25-14

Is a nice display but Im not a big fan of outdoor displays. Only if I have more space for an outdoor area, but my goal is to decorate the store as a boutique so grass and dogs are not part of my plan. But I have seen some stores with that kind of style so Im sure they'll appreciate this week's update.
    On the other hand if the display is for coins I could consider it

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by darlinlildeb View Post
    I have been asking for expansions forever it seems. I haven't bought any displays in so long because they just go into storage. If I had room... I would have purchased several. I'm sitting on hundreds of gems. Would love to spend them....please TL add expansions!!!!!
    I'm with you on this one. I'm hoping TL listens and gives us more expansions. I only wish my shop size were half as large as my inventory. Funny how our inventory seems to have no limit.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by darlinlildeb View Post
    I have been asking for expansions forever it seems. I haven't bought any displays in so long because they just go into storage. If I had room... I would have purchased several. I'm sitting on hundreds of gems. Would love to spend them....please TL add expansions!!!!!
    I totally agree it has been ages since we had the last update for expansions. The game can get boring as a result of not making full use of your items and gems. I for instance thought of opening the latest box but when I think that I don't have space I give up.

Fashion Designer
    i didn't reach my biggest expansion yet, so i have a problem with space of course, but even when i will get to max space it won't be enough for all the displays i have already in my storage. that kind of stops me from buying new stuff too, so i think i will pass on this one in the end. i guess it's better to wait for something i will really really love and what will be definately worth taking place!

I hope that this weeks catalog will be more appealing then the last several....it would be nice to have something pretty and not so drab! The drab stuff is getting boring. I am simply ranking out on those catalog items...sell them out and replace them with something more "fashion" orientated. Has anyone noticed that people are leaving the game in droves? Well they are, I see it in my neighbors list daily.

We need something more delightful to purchase in the catalog. We also need "goals" again..it's been along time. IOS users have not had a new version since World Games (which I accidentally deleted). Keep hoping for a new version was thinking the Olympics might even spur TL to bring the world games version back, that would be refreshing. Or create a new Olympics version, easter, whatever, please hand us something NEW to get excited about.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mardimischief View Post
    Has anyone noticed that people are leaving the game in droves? Well they are, I see it in my neighbors list daily.
    I thought I was the only one who noticed this. Yes a lot of my old neighbors have disappeared; sometimes they announce they are quitting, others have simply stopped playing and their shops are dead. I don't get nearly as many visitors as I did a year ago, and activity in general just seems to be a lot less than it used to be. Team Lava needs to do something to inject fresh life into the game -- fresh new editions of the game, new goals, new gifts, new expansions, the works.

Executive Chef
    Not too thrilled with the thought of a dog display. It's cute, but not a big fan of dogs. I may buy it because I need more Spring items in my shop if it is reasonably priced,
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Update in:

The Flower Mosaic tiles are nice at $2750/per tile.

Dog Park at 35 gems with five days to buy. (floor decor)

Wall Vases at 4 gems each. Pretty. (wall decor)

Vintage Dress Case at $92,500 coins. (wall decor)

I like the avatar dress ... 11 gems. It is cute and nice for the spring. Cute bag, funky shoes (fun is the emphasis) and I love the little tulip option for right hand. And new hair styles are fun!

Still looking through things to see what is new.
    Last edited by PinkPixiShop; 03-25-14 at 11:54 AM.
    Be the change you want to see in others.

Catalog is very pretty just looking at it not looking at it on on my avatar yet, also I love the Vintage dress case very pretty. I missed the floor tiles I"ll have to gander through the floor tiles again,

The tiles were all the way at the end, jojo. I am totally loving the catalog. It is a 7 hour order.
    Last edited by PinkPixiShop; 03-25-14 at 12:07 PM.
    Be the change you want to see in others.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast