Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update 3-25-14

Perfect.... for city story lol
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Oh no, Petshop Story is leaking into my fashion boutique. Someone do something about this! No more animals outside of petshop please!!! So tired of animals running free in all my favorite TL games, someone call the animal rescue center to evacuate all those critters out places of food and high fashion. /sigh.... Seriously though I was hoping for something better...well, I guess this just makes it easy knowing I'm not gonna bother with this LTO.
    I'll rescue your animals; send 'em to me.

Fashion Designer
    i actually like two girls and a guy, those animals are a bit distracting but however if this is LTO and if they price it around 25-30 gems i may consider buying it

Executive Chef
    I love animals but I'm not buying this,I want either a holiday display with bunnies either something fashion related.
    Again, I hope for a pretty spring catalogue -NOT BLUE- and a long wavy hairstyle!

Executive Chef
    I'm all for pets(my farm2 is overcrowded with them),but in fashion? Unless it's English bulldogs(my games are all named after my white piebald one Dazy),then I'm not buying,don't want paw prints all the clothes!

Fashion Designer
    It is cute but I won't be getting this. I am sure they will have some other little things I do like tjough, I am starting to get excited about updates again!

Cute but I'm not sure if it will be overprice or not. Hopefully it won't be. *fingers crossed*
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

I think the display teaser is cute and fun for the upcoming change in seasons; however, I am struggling to add anything new to the shop due to lack of space as I am already fully expanded. If there were more room to actually use and enjoy all of the darling displays I have collected -- and as others have collected and stored in inventory -- I would probably buy it and others to use as the mood strikes. That is what happened with the Pillow Fight display and a handful of others. I have been buying some of the LTOs because I am kind of addicted to cute displays and because I don't want to regret missing out on one that I will kick myself for not buying after the fact.

Anyway, we will see tomorrow and if the display is reasonably priced (either gem or coin) I might buy it because it would go nicely with some of the others stored at the moment.

One last thing, it's nice that TL mixes it up even with the outdoor type displays because they show outfits that could be worn in situations shown in the displays. With that said, I think it would be super if the avatars in the displays and mannequins were actually wearing clothing we could order and sell in the shops. I know it has happened with some of the other mannequins ... but what about the displays themselves?

Cheers!
    Last edited by PinkPixiShop; 03-24-14 at 10:37 AM. Reason: typo
    Be the change you want to see in others.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPixiShop View Post
    I think the display teaser is cute and fun for the upcoming change in seasons; however, I am struggling to add anything new to the shop due to lack of space as I am already fully expanded. If there were more room to actually use and enjoy all of the darling displays I have collected -- and as others have collected and stored in inventory -- I would probably buy it and others to use as the mood strikes. That is what happened with the Pillow Fight display and a handful of others. I have been buying some of the LTOs because I am kind of addicted to cute displays and because I don't want to regret missing out on one that I will kick myself for not buying after the fact.

Anyway, we will see tomorrow and if the display is reasonably priced (either gem or coin) I might buy it because it would go nicely with some of the others stored at the moment.

One last thing, it's nice that TL mixes it up even with the outdoor type displays because they show outfits that could be worn in situations shown in the displays. With that said, I think it would be super if the avatars in the displays and mannequins were actually wearing clothing we could order and sell in the shops. I know it has happened with some of the other mannequins ... but what about the displays themselves?

Cheers!
    Well written and I agree my inventory is full of displays lol. Pillow fight included.

Farm Supplier
    I have been asking for expansions forever it seems. I haven't bought any displays in so long because they just go into storage. If I had room... I would have purchased several. I'm sitting on hundreds of gems. Would love to spend them....please TL add expansions!!!!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast