Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update 3-25-14

Fashion Designer

Fashion Update 3-25-14

Quote Originally Posted by OnCloudDivine View Post
    *squeals with girlish joy* He's so cute!!! The one with the black tail, wait, what were you thinking?
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPixiShop View Post
    Update in:

The Flower Mosaic tiles are nice at $2750/per tile.

Dog Park at 35 gems with five days to buy. (floor decor)

Wall Vases at 4 gems each. Pretty. (wall decor)

Vintage Dress Case at $92,500 coins. (wall decor)

Quote Originally Posted by cakebaby75 View Post
    This weeks LTO

Get the Dog Park in your boutique for them to make some furry friends in Fashion Story!

Dog Walk LTO display-- 35 gems
    Flower Mosaic tiles $2750
    Wall Vases 4 gems (wall) ------ ALL NON-LTO DECOS LOCKED @ LVL 80
    Vintage Dress Case $92,500 (wall)

Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    New Catalog - Piscine Resort 7 hrs

-Piscine Dress 11 gems
    -Chrome Flats 77,500 coins
    -Checker Web Tote 105,000 cions
    -Spring Tulips 4 gems

New Hairstyle in 4 colors! colorful bobs! 21 gems
    Last edited by aileeniweeni; 03-25-14 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Item release
    y OU CANʼT TAKE
    t h e s k y f r o m m e .
    ☁ ☁
    ☁ ☁  ⋆

Rhino Keeper
    Yes... This is bound to be a LTO since we had the box this week.
    I am more a cat person, than a dog person, but I really like this one... Including him in the sweater. Lol.
    I didn't get the crocket display when opening the box, but this has the same fresh feeling about it, so it's a nice peace offer.
    TL really likes benches... Would be nice to see people on other pieces of outdoor furniture, though.
    Hope we get a bright colored catalogue and some small floor decorations as well.
    Maybe some outdoor wall paper to match all the park displays.

Really nice to have the teasers back... Why is Tuesday so faaaaar away.

Cute goes great with dog walk display.

Executive Chef
    Oh no, Petshop Story is leaking into my fashion boutique. Someone do something about this! No more animals outside of petshop please!!! So tired of animals running free in all my favorite TL games, someone call the animal rescue center to evacuate all those critters out places of food and high fashion. /sigh.... Seriously though I was hoping for something better...well, I guess this just makes it easy knowing I'm not gonna bother with this LTO.

Executive Chef
    I guess this is a mash up of some of farms shoulda, woulda, coulda items if it was still up and running. I love outdoor displays, especially those without wall. But I do not want no stinking pets in my shop. So I'll pass on this and aim for the displays in the last box.

Rhino Keeper
    As a dog owner, I like this, I like the outfits they are wearing too.

If this is a LTO I will probably get it. I was disappointed when opening last weeks box a few times not to get the croquet party so I'm ready for another cute outdoor display.

I would like to see catalogues of some of the outfits featured in the displays though. Seems recently the catalogues have been unrelated to the mannequins and displays.

Executive Chef
    This is so cool! The models really do look like they're enjoying themselves whilst at the same time keeping it fashionable. I don't have a problem with animals in my boutique, as long as they don't shed on stock but unlikely. This is a virtual game.

Rhino Keeper
    I love the two girls in the display, if it was just them and the bench I would get it for sure. Not a fan of the dude or the canines though, so I'll be giving it a pass.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Oh no, Petshop Story is leaking into my fashion boutique. Someone do something about this! No more animals outside of petshop please!!! So tired of animals running free in all my favorite TL games, someone call the animal rescue center to evacuate all those critters out places of food and high fashion. /sigh.... Seriously though I was hoping for something better...well, I guess this just makes it easy knowing I'm not gonna bother with this LTO.
    lol, you really made me smile with your comment! at the same time i agree with you but i find it also cute. i am just not sure if i really need it, no more place to put new things so maybe i will wait they offer something really irresistible instead. however hope we will get some new cute clothes next week, maybe even new hairstyle?

Im still thinking about it. Luckily I have a week once Tue comes assuming it's a LTO, unless it's a display they just leave like i.e. art pop runway would be even better an non debatable if it's coins. I'm in a self struggle lol come my next gem sale which more than likely will be in a few days.

Also I would love a new fountain in the near future hope for a LTO.
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 03-22-14 at 03:35 PM.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast