Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 3-26-14

Fashion Designer
    Since when are sunflowers "spring blossom's?" Sunflowers bloom in summer. I love the tables but for spring? How about tulips, daffodils, crocus, lilies, even pansies! (A pansy table would be really nice!)

Executive Chef
    Nice update! Nice spring tables and chairs, goes well with spring stuff from former years. The LTO is ok, but the people in it look retarded and the tree is flat, so I only bought 1 for my main account, gonna pass on it on smaller accounts. Wish the wallpaper was for coins, it's really nice, but 2 gems per a strip of paper would be expensive to do the whole shop at max size. The recipes look really yummy! I think it's cool how they made it look while it's "cooking". Both recipes look refreshing and delicious.

Is new wallpaper for coins or gems? Anyone knows? I love the table and wallpaper, but i'm on android, so no clues :'8

Executive Chef
    Wallpaper cost 2 gems. I wished it was for coins.

Executive Chef
    I love this update TL....nice job. RS so needs bright colours to cheer things up a bit, especially heading into the warmer months so I was thrilled to see this. I snapped up the LTO in a nanosecond, I had just redecorated my restaurant and was about to close out the game when I noticed the new chair and went to floor decorations, I don't think I had even fully seen the LTO before I had it bought! Love the tables and chairs, very cute. Wallpaper is so nice, 2 gems though....I'm still deciding about that, maybe I just won't buy so much of it. My favourite piece is the spring bird wall decoration, I love when we get a really nice wall item (cos I always feel the walls get forgotten) and this one is really nice and for coins too...so that's even better. I hope this theme continues for awhile, bright and colourful Spring/Easter/Summer items would be really great
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Rhino Keeper
    Just wondering, why do so many people have to throw in, "for coins please"? Are there some out there who ask for things for gems? No, I'm sure there aren't. Just seems silly at this point to say it. Especially since it seems this game will be phased out sooner or later after the introduction of the awful Rest Story 2......

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    Just wondering, why do so many people have to throw in, "for coins please"? .
    There's a very good reason ppl r saying for coins plz..In the recent update either the tables or chairs have needed gems. Quite a few of us play both RS and BS and in updates both the tables and chairs have been for coins so we've been feeling, or at least I've felt, mistreated.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    Just wondering, why do so many people have to throw in, "for coins please"? Are there some out there who ask for things for gems? No, I'm sure there aren't. Just seems silly at this point to say it. Especially since it seems this game will be phased out sooner or later after the introduction of the awful Rest Story 2......
    You'd be surprised. Quite a few players like to have exclusive things that not many players can either afford or are willing to buy. Some people will beg for Limited Time offers which are almost always for gems and are available for purchase for only a few days. Some players love the exclusivity feeling that boxes give and there are some players willing to pay gems to purchase discontinued appliances.

Farm Supplier
    When will this update be ready for android ?

Executive Chef
    The new recipes are terrible

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast