Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: Mini tourney equinox dragon 12 rounds

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Was to disagree with dubbleyooteeyef but had to edit this some - where i got my info from it earlier said that Ultimate only guarantees a crit hit but not the actual win - it's changed now and says you will win if using Ultimate, so do report it! Info is ofc not from TL/Storm8 so may be incorrect, but mailing support is anyway a good advice!

It is true that ultimate does only score a critical hit, so if you use ultimate as the first attack, the dragon may not go down but one critical hit always guarantees a win once all three attacks have been made.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    It is true that ultimate does only score a critical hit, so if you use ultimate as the first attack, the dragon may not go down but one critical hit always guarantees a win once all three attacks have been made.
    Yeah i was sure that Ultimate was no guarantee for victory but apparently (according to that unmentionable source lol) it has changed...still, a weaker crit hit combined with 2 weak hits....but that's me attempting to apply logic again lol! Well, no matter what i don't think you should pay 12/30 gold and get nothing from it!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Yeah i was sure that Ultimate was no guarantee for victory but apparently (according to that unmentionable source lol) it has changed...still, a weaker crit hit combined with 2 weak hits....but that's me attempting to apply logic again lol! Well, no matter what i don't think you should pay 12/30 gold and get nothing from it!
    I can't imagine anyone would pay gold to lose

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    I can't imagine anyone would pay gold to lose
    Oh i do that everytime i try Boosted Breeding......

Rhino Keeper
    Glad you won Rosewater & Dor!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Aren't you assured of a win if you use the ultimate? I just ultimated honeybee in the tournament but I lost any way?! The gold is gone from my account... Any thoughts? Thanks!
    I thought you were guaranteed a victory with the Ultimate attack , but I am getting confirmation .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I was able to finish on both accounts, no champs on 2 nd account but still made it without gold use. Now to find time to hatch all these dragons in storage on 2 nd account

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Aren't you assured of a win if you use the ultimate? I just ultimated honeybee in the tournament but I lost any way?! The gold is gone from my account... Any thoughts? Thanks!
    I did check on this:

If you use Ultimate, you will win. You can use it on any hit.

If you use it on the first hit, it might not be a One Hit ****. You may still need to make additional moves, but you will always win.

If you used the ultimate and did not win, send an email to support@teamlava.com .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I used ultimate hits on this tournament; I wanted equinox badly. Only used on some of the final rounds, but always after 2 bashes. Got all the opponents down with that so ultimate has worked with me. I saved one hit just in case ultimate didn't finish them off but it did, had never used it before this.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223