6. BlackKnight > Samurai (10: BB)
    7. Ruby > Kitsune (12: BB)
    8. BlackKnight > FallingLeaf (16: BBM)
    9. Valkyrie > Immortal (18: BB)
    10. NightElf > Honeybee (18: B)
    Congrats, klaxtor!!! Good luck on Infinity! You're alMost
    finished too!

Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Eep! Lost 17 times against Falling Leaf? Ugh...you deserve smoother runnings for the rest of the lottery! Myself i'll just Ultimate Immortal next time - only lost 4 times but when the challenge of finding the right dragon to fight your opponent turns into nothing but trusting luck the fighting loses its luster completely, so i'm not being lazy..well, a little, but there's no time to be unlucky in a short event anyway. GL with rest of tourney!
    Lol, Yeah... I should've, could've, would've but I had a great satisfactory and had fun chasing that dragon out of the arena w/o using my Ultimate. Right now I'm still stuck w/ Honeybee, and no, I'm not gonna use Ultimate move... Unfortunately that's not satisfying ( that's the easy way) for me that is... Well, I believe congratulations is in order or Good luck if ur still playing the game... I'm wishing every1 good luck and thanks to all of ur inputs.
    Apology 4 any typos

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by klaxtor View Post
    5. BlackKnight > CherryBlossom (10: B)
    6. BlackKnight > Samurai (10: BB)
    7. Ruby > Kitsune (12: BB)
    8. BlackKnight > FallingLeaf (16: BBM)
    9. Valkyrie > Immortal (18: BB)
    10. NightElf > Honeybee (18: B)
    Thanks Klaxtor, congrats for your all wins.

Executive Chef
    [QUOTE=DarkAther;872584]
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    I just did. At last a bit of luck. Immortal (chosen by my son, I was going to use Black Knight) took out Equinox in one bash.

It cost me 22 gold in speeding arena and another 30 to Ultimate immortal but Equinox is now on the nest.

Congrats on your finish!!! ( I was reading the rest of the posts!). I'm glad to see clark_wayne, kami, buttabdullah, MakJulos and a few others won!
    Thanks DarkAther,Big Congratulations to you too.

Executive Chef
    [QUOTE=Kami365;872634]
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAther View Post

Thanks DarkAther,Big Congratulations to you too.
    Thanks, Kami!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by UneCerise_ledessert View Post
    Lol, Yeah... I should've, could've, would've but I had a great satisfactory and had fun chasing that dragon out of the arena w/o using my Ultimate. Right now I'm still stuck w/ Honeybee, and no, I'm not gonna use Ultimate move... Unfortunately that's not satisfying ( that's the easy way) for me that is... Well, I believe congratulations is in order or Good luck if ur still playing the game... I'm wishing every1 good luck and thanks to all of ur inputs.
    Apology 4 any typos
    Well, i did get through the tournament, used an Ultimate for Immortal and all too much gold to speed things up in arena, but well worth it - unlike you i don't find losing over and over again very fun - but challenging indeed, in the wrong way for me lol! If it had been about s****s and abilities yes then i'd surely stubbornly stick to it and avoid taking easy way out, but since it's about being lucky in the end, well...using Ultimate when getting tired of losing lottery definetly saves my day! Now if there just was a shortcut for Lotto tickets i buy at the supermarket.... Anyway, best of luck to you in final rounds!

Executive Chef
    Btw, thanks ciarjen and klaxtor, i hope you both have succeeded or will do so too - hoping you both have a brand new n shiny Equinox when it's over!

Farm Supplier
    Just took out equinox with lvl 7 Emerald.

Good luck everyone

Just lost battle round 10, my epic bubble could not make it against honeybee 18.....
    its now local time 00:38...... I am not gonna make this!
    As I wake up tomorrow morning, there is to little time left for me to finish this tournament.
    Good luck everyone in these dying hours of the tournament!