Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mummy dragon disappeared!

New Resident
    My mummy and cleopatra dragon is missing when I hatch them last nite in the nest
    Please help !! Not on the storage as well.

Same thing happened to me. Mummy and sphinx gone and all my progress reset.

Me too. My Mummy Dragon disapeared. [ATTACH=CONFIG]12772 I got it .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	12772  

Host(ess)
    I put my Mummy dragon out within minutes of it coming. Spent gold to speed up other dragons, received mystic maps and started an expansion. Left my game for about 6 hours and everything was undone to an earlier time with no Mummy in nest or in storage. Won't let me ask for more mystic maps, ones sent are gone, and gold still gone. Do I stop playing the game or can I continue till this is rectified? Thank you.
    Last edited by SusanKatRN; 03-20-14 at 06:22 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I have the same problem i have colected my Sphinx statue on my storage also i got my prize -Mummy dragon i put on the nest today and when i open my game again i saw all is gon my Sphinx statue dont exist anymore in my storage Sphinx statue is expired from my storage also i lost my Mummy dragon -is not on my nest anymore -Mummy also expired -plz Team Lava fis immediately this problem is vary big for me also for others players -i want back my prizes my Sphinx Statue and my Mummy i spend a lots of work ,battles,Quests,food -non stop ,gold-all for norhing !!!!Thank you Team Lava plz give me back my Sphinx statue and my Mummy dragon !

Farm Supplier
    I have the same problem i have colected my Sphinx statue on my storage also i got my prize -Mummy dragon i put on the nest today and when i open my game again i saw all is gon my Sphinx statue dont exist anymore in my storage Sphinx statue is expired from my storage also i lost my Mummy dragon -is not on my nest anymore -Mummy also expired -plz Team Lava fis immediately this problem is vary big for me also for others players -i want back my prizes my Sphinx Statue and my Mummy i spend a lots of work ,battles,Quests,food -non stop ,gold-all for norhing !!!!Thank you Team Lava plz give me back my Sphinx statue and my Mummy dragon !

Farm Supplier

Egyptian adventure event

Farm Supplier
    Mummy dragon and Sphinx statue missing for me as well. Please help!

Farm Supplier
    Yup. Mine mummy dragon is gone too. All my progress from approximately 16 hours ago is gone! They must have had a server crash or something? Glad I'm not the only one...

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys,while waiting for more information, I suggest that you go head and send an email to support@teamlava.com to report your missing items.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast