Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mummy dragon disappeared!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by mcgoohoo View Post
    I have. I put the mummy in the nest the second we achieved it. So it had a few hours under its belt. Now, Everything i've done since this morning disappeared. All my coins, the dragons i hatched, the dragon i bred, the food i grew, the venetian coins, the trees i cleared- everything. It happened while i was in the middle of collecting coins. Very upsetting.
    same here ... I did restart my device, but it didn't help.

Yes same thing happened to me. Went back to last night except it says I should have the mummy dragon but its gone. Restarted device and still not there. Not in storage.

Nightclub Owner
    I've reported this over
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I've reported this over
    Thank you

Thanks for reports, everyone! We're checking this out right now. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm glad I'm not the only one, I also missing vinision mask but my food seams the same not sure abot gold n coins uhmmm?

Rhino Keeper
    My game reset and I lost Mummy and Lacewing and some venetian masks. They better replace them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happened to me too! Mummy egg gone from nest, not in storage. Lost most of my days progress including several masks and jewels

New Resident
    Same problem here I lost my egg from storage all my gold I collected and all my food also my pyramid dragon I evolved to level 7 is now back at 6 and requres evolving again.hope team lava is going to rectify this I have lost gold in the past and upon reading fourum posts I haven't even botherd to report but this is the worst yet I have played dragon story for over 2 years now please rectify or I'm gone.just checked my masks as well and 4 of them have gone.
    Last edited by goldslau; 03-20-14 at 02:50 PM.

New Resident
    My mummy dragon seems to be missing as well. Was in the nest but totally M.i.a. At the moment .... Everything reset to 5 or so hours ago in terms of progress

edit: seems my sphinx statue is missing as well since I put that out of my storage as well... bummer.
    Last edited by icatora; 03-20-14 at 03:07 PM.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast