Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mummy dragon disappeared!

Mummy dragon disappeared!

Please return my mummy dragon. He was yet to hatch. id: mcgoohoo.
    I somehow guess I'm not the only one with this issue?
    Thank you.

The Honorable Panda
    Try restarting your IOS device.

Have you checked in your storage ?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Mine's missing too... Even after restarting... Hmmm...

I have. I put the mummy in the nest the second we achieved it. So it had a few hours under its belt. Now, Everything i've done since this morning disappeared. All my coins, the dragons i hatched, the dragon i bred, the food i grew, the venetian coins, the trees i cleared- everything. It happened while i was in the middle of collecting coins. Very upsetting.

Now that you mentioned it, I noticed my venetian masks have reduced too...

Rhino Keeper

My mummy dragon disapeared from my storage ? :(

I opened my game and things were moved I had moved them hours ago and I had to move things back how they were and I currently have 1977 egyption coins. It looks like some sort of glitch?

New Resident
    It happened to me too. everything was reset to an earlier point of the game, very annoying since I done some decorating, but the worse was that my mummydragon was gone
    I mailed the TL support and I'm hope they will help us fix this. I'm sure they will

New Resident

Mummy Dragon is gone.

I just went into Dragon Story and a bunch of stuff is wrong. It's like my game went back in time! First the Mummy Dragon Egg I had in the nest is gone. The Throne habitat that I paid gold to finish earlier today is now once again in the building phase. The Royal Dragon that I had placed in that habitat earlier and is back on the nest in egg form. I had him in the habitat and I had fed him enough to evolve him. That is all lost. This game is getting to be nothing but frustration. I had a previous problem where I lost over 100,000 coins after I purchased gold. Support said it was a "sync" problem and they couldn't help me. It was the worst game support I've ever encountered. Now this problem. How do I get my Mummy Dragon Egg back and the gold I paid to finish the Throne habitat? Also, what about the food I feed the Royal Dragon to evolve him? What's going on with this game?

Happened to me too: I lost the eggs for Cleopatra, Mummie and some Venetian masks. It happened when I switched between Farm Story and Dragon Story. I already checked storage, restarted the game and restarted my iPad.
    My ID: chaosx610z (island name Dizzy).
    Is this enough or should I mail support. i have pics of my eggs also. I really hope this is fixed soon, it's upsetting!

Executive Chef
    Same thing here. Game reset to what I WAS doing yesterday down to the crops planted, dragons I WAS breeding and the whole nine. Super creepy and my Mummy was gone. Forced closed four times and reinstalled twice. Everything is still "not" the same.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast