Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344

Thread: Castle Story: 03/20/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuneRealm View Post
    After reading this entire thread I'm a bit in doubt to expand to the troll king attal before having 20 troll essence ready, since it seems that all trolls become rare and boars instead come out, so it will be even harder to find troll essence. But the troll essence surely is very rare for me even now before this quest line. Could someone advice me, whether it is in fact better to wait?
    I've had a quick read through here too for you, and I would think it would be good to get a few more troll essence in order to meet the requirements of the current and one other in this part. You're right, trolls are more rare when the boars are released. You want to hold off building the swampy pond as they decrease dramatically once the pond is placed.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1364393
    You can then collect troll essence more leisurely as it drops from the troll buildings so you'll be able to replenish your stock soon enough.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've had a quick read through here too for you, and I would think it would be good to get a few more troll essence in order to meet the requirements of the current and one other in this part. You're right, trolls are more rare when the boars are released. You want to hold off building the swampy pond as they decrease dramatically once the pond is placed.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1364393
    You can then collect troll essence more leisurely as it drops from the troll buildings so you'll be able to replenish your stock soon enough.
    Thank you so much for your advice SpiritWind00 :-) I've been on holliday so have not used forum a couple if weeks.
    I've been extremely lucky I think on this latest Time event: rocks spawned enough trolls to get me the 17 troll essence! :-))

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344