Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/20/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 1

Fashion Designer
    70 tusks, 5 magics for me. Just placed the swamp

Rhino Keeper
    So far 27 tusks and 1 feral magic as I've been a bit busy. I'll wait until we see how far along this next update takes us before placing the swamp as I don't really have much else to do. I have a feeling having an abundance of boars will be far better in the long run than hurrying to place the swamp because the feral magic will likely be just as scarce as adamant or burning ember or purple hide.

Host(ess)
    Finished the boars. Now seeking special fish from ponds, one so far out of about fifteen tries. Main concern tho is how do i get to build griselda's castle? Will that come when i get the good sword from the glimmergate adventure?

Does anyone know if there's a way to stop the dire boars? EVERY time I try to collect water from a pond or well, a dire boar appears. I am almost out of water because I quit collecting. Yesterday the game was rendered unplayable by those dang boars because I used all my energy battling them.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gfp60 View Post
    Does anyone know if there's a way to stop the dire boars? EVERY time I try to collect water from a pond or well, a dire boar appears. I am almost out of water because I quit collecting. Yesterday the game was rendered unplayable by those dang boars because I used all my energy battling them.
    You can try to trap a boar or other creature (fang beast, etc.) in a part of your kingdom and leave it until you catch up, but really be thankful your getting them because you will need a whole lot of tusks, magic pouches on the next part and boars will not be found anywhere. Collect them now and stock up.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gfp60 View Post

You can actually move a pond or well into a corner then spawn a boar from it and leave it there but no other peoples will appear while you leave it.

I would make the most of these boars you are getting and max out on boar tusks and get as many feral magic as you can as you will need it later and you won't be seeing the boars as soon as you place the swampy pond.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    You can try to trap a boar or other creature (fang beast, etc.) in a part of your kingdom and leave it until you catch up, but really be thankful your getting them because you will need a whole lot of tusks, magic pouches on the next part and boars will not be found anywhere. Collect them now and stock up.
    Thanks! I trapped it because I wasn't able to do anything with those pests showing up every single time I tried to get water.

Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    You can actually move a pond or well into a corner then spawn a boar from it and leave it there but no other peoples will appear while you leave it.

I would make the most of these boars you are getting and max out on boar tusks and get as many feral magic as you can as you will need it later and you won't be seeing the boars as soon as you place the swampy pond.
    Thanks. I did move the pond to a corner and am able to do some other things now. I understand I'll need the tusks and other items, but I had my ponds located right near my potion shops and kitchens and I didn't get anything accomplished yesterday. All my energy was spent battling the boars.

I have not defeated the Troll King yet,*sigh* But I'm also only on level 21 anyway...

Farm Supplier
    After reading this entire thread I'm a bit in doubt to expand to the troll king attal before having 20 troll essence ready, since it seems that all trolls become rare and boars instead come out, so it will be even harder to find troll essence. But the troll essence surely is very rare for me even now before this quest line. Could someone advice me, whether it is in fact better to wait?