Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/20/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Yeah finally got them to show back up- From my mines and glimmer dust Troves.
    If you are talking about the Boars, mine have reappeared today too. They are such an energy drain for little reward. I am already maxed on troll essence and don't seem to be getting much else.

It is a shame that something which looks so amazing is so annoying

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    If you are talking about the Boars, mine have reappeared today too. They are such an energy drain for little reward. I am already maxed on troll essence and don't seem to be getting much else.

It is a shame that something which looks so amazing is so annoying
    I still haven't placed or built the pond, waiting for tomorrow's update... It will be interesting to see how the bananas (that is what the tusks look like to me when they drop) and the feral pouch will be used. It looks like the Energy Hogs drop them with a frequency similar to Mithril and Adamant (rare and never). If more than a couple of each will be needed, this will be a long goal...

Any booby traps so far? Looks like we are in for a surprise.

Host(ess)
    I don't know what to do with myself - I completed last week's quest and it's only Wednesday. And except for the last two pieces of living wood, I didn't use gems.
    Usually I have lots of leftover work to do ... for example, I only finished the sapling on Sunday and I didn't complete Griselda's ugly garden upgrade until Monday.

After all of the dreadful boars, I was a little tired of ****ing things, so I have a troll parked at the side of my kingdom. He's been there since yesterday morning; I am pretending I don't see him. Thanks to the forum, I realized that I should be chopping dead trees for the fortune teller's prediction (after I had planted, raised, and chopped six trees). But of course when the fruit came, I was full ...

I have no quest book - I think this is a first for me in two years of play. Hurry up Thursday!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GBeesHive View Post
    I don't know what to do with myself - I completed last week's quest and it's only Wednesday. And except for the last two pieces of living wood, I didn't use gems.
    Usually I have lots of leftover work to do ... for example, I only finished the sapling on Sunday and I didn't complete Griselda's ugly garden upgrade until Monday.

After all of the dreadful boars, I was a little tired of ****ing things, so I have a troll parked at the side of my kingdom. He's been there since yesterday morning; I am pretending I don't see him. Thanks to the forum, I realized that I should be chopping dead trees for the fortune teller's prediction (after I had planted, raised, and chopped six trees). But of course when the fruit came, I was full ...

I have no quest book - I think this is a first for me in two years of play. Hurry up Thursday!!!!
    If you want to slow down your gameplay to savor weekly updates, you should try creating duplicate quest items (ie one for quest, 2nd for souvenir).

I'm also in the same boat of living week-to-week in anticipation of Update Thursdays. When my questbook disappears, I just go back to creating Trade Tickets, upgrading buildings, creating extra feasts and stockpiling basic ingredients. I've also set up personal goals like maxing out on magic fruit, golden nuggets/apples/eggs, and mithril. And then when I run out of energy and am really, really bored, I visit random kingdoms to see if I can find well-designed kingdoms.

Executive Chef
    I haven't received any boars since I placed my swamp.

To the person who said they set up a boar park...lol. My plan is to some day have a dark park in my kingdom where the swamp and all the stuff I don't have room for and are in storage like the bat habitat and all of Greselda's stuff can be placed and occasionally I will trap boars there. I think they're awesome looking. So when some of my other characters are tired of pink trees, they can visit the dark park for balance!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I haven't received any boars since I placed my swamp.

To the person who said they set up a boar park...lol. My plan is to some day have a dark park in my kingdom where the swamp and all the stuff I don't have room for and are in storage like the bat habitat and all of Greselda's stuff can be placed and occasionally I will trap boars there. I think they're awesome looking. So when some of my other characters are tired of pink trees, they can visit the dark park for balance!
    I have found dire boars a few days after placing my swap. common for me was Thomas's home.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by eepopp View Post
    If you want to slow down your gameplay to savor weekly updates, you should try creating duplicate quest items (ie one for quest, 2nd for souvenir).

I'm also in the same boat of living week-to-week in anticipation of Update Thursdays. When my questbook disappears, I just go back to creating Trade Tickets, upgrading buildings, creating extra feasts and stockpiling basic ingredients. I've also set up personal goals like maxing out on magic fruit, golden nuggets/apples/eggs, and mithril. And then when I run out of energy and am really, really bored, I visit random kingdoms to see if I can find well-designed kingdoms.

Thank you for the ideas, eepopp! I have one expansion left to make trade tickets for, and for the first time ever, I actually have a few feasts ready to go.

If I get really bored waiting for tomorrow, I guess I can always release my captive troll and wield my sword ...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GBeesHive View Post
    Thank you for the ideas, eepopp! I have one expansion left to make trade tickets for, and for the first time ever, I actually have a few feasts ready to go.

If I get really bored waiting for tomorrow, I guess I can always release my captive troll and wield my sword ...
    That troll may come in useful. Since the Troll Quest Part 1 was triggered by spawning and ****ing a Dire Boar, maybe tomorrow's Part 2 will be triggered by slaying a Troll? (Just a guess. I know nothing!)

Personally, I'd attack your pet troll down to 2 health, and leave it for tomorrow's update. I'm planting a full field of cocoa (60 plots) just in case we need to spawn and **** Trolls tomorrow.

Fashion Designer
    After 60 tusks and 7 magic, I finally decided to finish building my swamp (been ready to since Friday).

At the beginning of this thread it says "You will need to collect from the swamp once before your last goal completes", but my goal completed after finishing building it and I haven't collected from it yet. Has this changed?