Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/20/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 1

Nightclub Owner
    Ok everyone lets keep this thread on the latest update. If you want to discussion expansions please do so in this thread.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by doobievilla View Post
    Swamp drop - Troll Essence + Water + Fish + Mermaid Scales for 1 energy.. i likee
    Wow!!! Looking forward to have enough troll essence to built it.

Executive Chef
    Never got energy but got Troll essence and fish, water etc...not bad I like the Swampy pond

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Well said. I like to have all my buildings out. I need the money and it makes my kingdom look more interesting. Also I paid for them, built them and upgraded them so why wouldn't I want them out.
    Cannot agree more with you, I have one building of each, except for 3 theatres all level 5.
    Besides, Some can cope with cluttered kingdoms, I simply can't! I follow a specific sectioned design in mine, I put "residential" buildings away from Mines for example, and away from resources buildings, and every space I have is used for both aesthetic and practical ends.
    I am level 50 and I finished all of my goals, it is as simple as the majority is saying, we need space. I do not play Castle Story to store my Buildings , but to use them, all of them, and show them as well, otherwise why bother in the first place!

Executive Chef
    Ah I forgot I have 10 Lantern Spires which I used instead of walls when I reached my limits on the latters before the last new additions of decorations limit.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PMonkey3 View Post
    Why are people freaking out over where to put this new swamp from this new quest? Demanding more expansions.... I have more than enough room in my kingdom.

I hide/put in storage a majority of my buildings except for the crafting/resource ones. You don't need to have all your buildings out at all times! Some provide nothing but coins and xp points.

The only buildings I ever take out of storage are those needed to complete quests/goals. Those buildings are usually the libraries, markets and occasionally a farmhouse or cottage. You can read these forums, plan ahead and takes these buildings out as needed. Or, if you can't visit this forum and plan ahead, just take the buildings out as needed.

Why is this so difficult for people to understand? You don't need all the buildings! Put them in storage and you'll have more room. For this cool new swamp!

Thanks TL game designers. I really enjoy this game. And see no need for an immediate expansion.
    Well good for you! I certainly don't have the time to be popping buildings in and out and rearranging my kingdom on a regular basis. Besides, it's a kingdom...most importantly it's my kingdom and one of the joys of this game for me is designing it the way I want which includes having ALL of my buildings i have acquired from goals and playing, on display. I don't see why that should be a bother to some and become a topic of discussion. We all have our preferences and are voicing that...that's all. TL has been very great especially as of lately in responding to players feedback. Since the last expansion we have had many goals that included placing items that took up that space. So, a natural response would be to ask for some more space.............
     ℳaყ ㄚơʊȓ Ɗǟỷ ℬĕ ℱḯℓℓȅɗ ẅḯɫɧ ℒăϋɠჩナȅṙ & Տϋɳṣℎḭńȅ 

ナḯɠⅇȑⅈfḯĉ❁ҜḭℵǤⅅṏℳ

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowerBurst View Post
    I just finished my swampy pond too--I got so tired of using all my energy on the dire boars--just could not take it any longer! My concern is that I did not receive even one Feral Magic Pouch! I read that the boars will still appear, just not as often. Hope so!
    I just wasted my entire CS allocated time, ****ing fangbeasts and Dire Boars. I wish there were logic puzzles or games to be solved rather than having to **** animals for half an hour.

Nightclub Owner
    Please move the conversation relating to whether or not we need more space to a thread on expansions or something similar. Further posts on the topic will be moved.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

The Honorable Panda
    Yeah finally got them to show back up- From my mines and glimmer dust Troves.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I still get a couple of boars a day, but haven't had any rare drops since the swamp for installed. I figure it will pick back up Thursday afternoon.