Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/20/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 1

Quote Originally Posted by lordviv View Post
    Anyone have any luck triggering the update yet??
    Not time yet...17 minutes more.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Soon
    Thanks ,,,,can't be soon enough for most of us ,,,

Quote Originally Posted by bethmadison View Post
    Come look at my kingdom... I have serious space for more stuff... The only "crowding" I have is trees and I could move some around but they are surrounding my "forest areas"... I have two library's and two theaters. My animals aren't crowded although I don't have them all out because I don't need them. I rarely hit a gem trap and the only time I have in the past ten plus months (2x) has been because I hadn't fully woken up yet and so was playing half asleep... Not good!

I have more roads then I've seen in any if my neighbours and I was maxed at walls but I haven't added any since the last update... I have set aside room by my troll pit for the swamp and I have a ton of space in the middle of my kingdom as well as a large chunk by my "nest"....

I'm always maxed on flowers and hate the bobbing watering can so I only pull out the flowers I need at the point I need them.

So I'm just not getting it?!
    You must be either new to the game or not wanting to get more royal points. Older players with tons of buildings for more royal points, need more space. With new max limit on royal buildings, we all can use more room.

I'm level 43 with almost 5000 RP...

Executive Chef
    I keep force closing the game but have not seen the update yet. I thought it would come at 7pm my time, as we've still not put our clocks forward in the UK. Boohoo!

I see the swamp but it's not triggering... any idea? I've forced closed like 4 times already!

Executive Chef
    It's after 3:00 nothing yet ,,always have it by 3:00 EDT

Rhino Keeper
    And it has started.... has anyone triggered new beast?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    I keep force closing the game but have not seen the update yet. I thought it would come at 7pm my time, as we've still not put our clocks forward in the UK. Boohoo!
    First we must trigger new beast

Rhino Keeper
    Yes! It's a red boar with dark grey navy down its back. I popped it on collecting a normal mine not upgraded, and it has 8 energy. I didn't **** it though because it's on my sons game, so it will sit there til he gets to it.

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast