Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/20/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 1

Executive Chef
    Picked the wrong day to do a total redesign of my kingdom! I hope there is an expansion available

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Soon
    thanks glimmergate <3

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bethmadison View Post
    I think someone said it's 3x3 in another thread. It was accidentally put in the market for a bit.

I don't understand how people are OUT of room. I still have one more expansion to get and while I'm not rolling in the room I can easily make more without loosing all of the needed componants. I have two of all the crafting buildings, and I have at least one of everything else. I also have a ton of roads and a bunch of wall that could go. I also have more than enough resources to get/keep buildin on everything I need... I'm running out of inventory room more than land space.
    Yes, if we pull up all our walkways, line up all our buildings as close as possible, stack animals next to each other, get rid of decorations and destroy our beautifully arranged kingdoms, then yes, we can fit more stuff in. Of course that also increases the chance of accidentally double clicking items and wasting gems.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bethmadison View Post
    I think someone said it's 3x3 in another thread. It was accidentally put in the market for a bit.

I don't understand how people are OUT of room. I still have one more expansion to get and while I'm not rolling in the room I can easily make more without loosing all of the needed componants. I have two of all the crafting buildings, and I have at least one of everything else. I also have a ton of roads and a bunch of wall that could go. I also have more than enough resources to get/keep buildin on everything I need... I'm running out of inventory room more than land space.
    Well it's probably because if one is good then 3 or more are better, libraries, conservatories, windmills, if a quest calls for 2 or 3 visits, then we build 2 or 3 of the buildings, saves waiting on time between visits.

Come look at my kingdom... I have serious space for more stuff... The only "crowding" I have is trees and I could move some around but they are surrounding my "forest areas"... I have two library's and two theaters. My animals aren't crowded although I don't have them all out because I don't need them. I rarely hit a gem trap and the only time I have in the past ten plus months (2x) has been because I hadn't fully woken up yet and so was playing half asleep... Not good!

I have more roads then I've seen in any if my neighbours and I was maxed at walls but I haven't added any since the last update... I have set aside room by my troll pit for the swamp and I have a ton of space in the middle of my kingdom as well as a large chunk by my "nest"....

I'm always maxed on flowers and hate the bobbing watering can so I only pull out the flowers I need at the point I need them.

So I'm just not getting it?!

Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    Well it's probably because if one is good then 3 or more are better, libraries, conservatories, windmills, if a quest calls for 2 or 3 visits, then we build 2 or 3 of the buildings, saves waiting on time between visits.
    *shrug* I have two or three of different buildings and simply pull them out when needed. Just energy sucks the rest of the time. I have more than enough money on a regular basis... My point is there is more than enough room for at least one of every building plus two of all the crafting/mining/animal buildings plus lots of other stuff... Sure I'll take more expansions but saying they are desparetly needed is over****...

Farm Supplier
    Aaaah.. But I have all of that and more.. And I can easily accommodate at least 2-3 more 3x3 buildings .. That apart having more exams ions just allows us to design the kingdom better .. Though from a lot who ask for this regularly , I've seen some kingdoms and they can be designed a lot better.

Fashion Designer
    Maybe some of us are decorating challenged, we are using the other side of our brain, not used to seeing what could be, not what is. Wish you could visit and help move stuff around for me.

Farm Supplier
    Anyone have any luck triggering the update yet??

Farm Supplier
    Maybe some of us are decorating challenged, we are using the other side of our brain, not used to seeing what could be, not what is. Wish you could visit and help move stuff around for me.
    Didn't mean you personally, tigarlilyvol

I did say that having more expansions would be nice, while I've done my best in keeping the kingdom optimised, having more space would just make our kingdoms a lot cooler and nicer. So I'm all game for expansions , lots of it... !!

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast