Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/20/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 1

New Resident
    I 've collected 6 times (sped up with gems) from my mines after force closing the game and still no boar!
    That is not 50%+ for sure!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Not happy here either
    I got the boar immediately on one account, still haven't gotten it on my two others. One of those i think I'm just having bad luck, but on the other one I still have Queen Greselda to defeat... wonder if she's monster-blocking me?!? (Working on her while I wait for my mines to re-charge.)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    I got the boar immediately on one account, still haven't gotten it on my two others. One of those i think I'm just having bad luck, but on the other one I still have Queen Greselda to defeat... wonder if she's monster-blocking me?!? (Working on her while I wait for my mines to re-charge.)
    I expanded to the Glimmergate only today and got my boar on the second try. So that should't be a problem.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Also remember that monsters will not spawn if you currently have an active spawn in your kingdom! So make sure all your beasts are cleared away before you try to spawn the Boar.
    Usually I remember this, but forgot Queen Greselda would have a similar effect. She is going DOWN! LOL

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by claupu View Post
    I expanded to the Glimmergate only today and got my boar on the second try. So that should't be a problem.
    But I have gotten to the point of the Greselda quest line where I have to fight her, much like the troll king was.

Executive Chef
    Yay. Just triggered the boar. Unfortunately not enough energy to defeat all these trolls. Will have to be patient.

i also got my boar kinda fast too

and i am uploading another pic of it just for fun lol

Last edited by sabrinashal; 03-20-14 at 03:07 PM.

Executive Chef
    I triggered the beast from a mine and ****ed it, then I got a "processing" screen and my questbook was gone. Tried collecting from my mines again but no beast this time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    The Dire Boar is not a guaranteed spawn from your Sparkling Mines. It is high (50%+) but it may take a few tries to spawn.

Remember this update moves us backwards in time a little - it is tuned for level 22 players who have just ****ed the Troll King, and don't yet know the consequences of their actions.

Also remember that monsters will not spawn if you currently have an active spawn in your kingdom! So make sure all your beasts are cleared away before you try to spawn the Boar.
    I am level 50, and have no active 'spawn' in my kingdom but have not yet seen the boar. I know that random drops are a part of many of the CS quests but it is a bit much to have a whole new storyline started in such a way. Many players are several stages along the way and I'm still waiting - as are some others - for the starter's pistol! I really don't see why it was necessary to do that.

Rhino Keeper
    I spawn a boar on almost every collection from wells and ponds.