Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/20/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 1

Quote Originally Posted by nmdgames View Post
    Checked a regular mine, triggered the Boar. Next goal was to check the farmhouse, stables, and hatchery. Next goal after that is to find 5 trolls...and visit the troll pit. Dang it! I have to wait until tomorrow now unless I speed it with gems.
    Thank you, that worked, 😀 I have been waiting and force closing and nothing.

Rhino Keeper
    I triggered mine after 2nd trip to Sparkling Mine. The Deep Mines didnt help at all.

This is a stupid question but what is a troll pit? I'm not sure if I have one... TIA

Fashion Designer
    I am level 50 and have gone through all of the story lines. Collecting from the mines did nothing. This was after force closing the game and then restarting my device prior to collecting.

New Resident
    I have not received the update for my phone or iPad. I am at level 44 and 50 and have the troll pit for both. I forced closed and still no luck!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbo26 View Post

Step 8:
    The Boar-dom, Not Kingdom
    Give 50 Iron
    Give 75 Wood
    Craft 1 Faerie Elixir
    Quote Originally Posted by eepopp View Post
    Is the Faerie Elixir the same one from the Greenhouse?
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I would think so as it wouldn't make sense to have the same name for different items
    Cool.

For reference for those planning ahead for Stage 8:
    Faerie Elixir from the Greenhouse
    1 Faerie Elixir = 10 Floral Glow + 4 Vital Extract + 20 Water (2 minutes crafting time)

1 Floral Glow = 5 Red Petals + 5 Purple Petals + 5 Glimmerdust (15 minutes crafting time)
    1 Vital Extract = 3 Piles of Seeds + 15 Mushrooms + 3 Living Wood (2 hours crafting time)

Broken down..., the Total Resources needed for 1 Faerie Elixir:
    50 Red Petals
    50 Purple Petals
    50 Glimmerdust
    12 Piles of Seeds
    60 Mushrooms
    12 Living Wood
    20 Water

Time to stock or restock on Red Petals!!!
    Last edited by eepopp; 03-20-14 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by debbmk View Post
    I have not received the update for my phone or iPad. I am at level 44 and 50 and have the troll pit for both. I forced closed and still no luck!!!
    You have to trigger the dire boar by collecting from the regular mines.
    Once you defeat it, the dialog & quest appears.

Rhino Keeper
    The Dire Boar is not a guaranteed spawn from your Sparkling Mines. It is high (50%+) but it may take a few tries to spawn.

Remember this update moves us backwards in time a little - it is tuned for level 22 players who have just ****ed the Troll King, and don't yet know the consequences of their actions.

Also remember that monsters will not spawn if you currently have an active spawn in your kingdom! So make sure all your beasts are cleared away before you try to spawn the Boar.
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Fashion Designer
    Thanks glimmergate. I figured as much that it wasn't a guaranteed spawn. Hopefully I'll get him to show up next time around.

Quote Originally Posted by addme6789 View Post
    This is a stupid question but what is a troll pit? I'm not sure if I have one... TIA
    Never mind,,, I googled it! LOL
    just waiting on the this boar