Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Lacewing Dragon - 18th March 2014

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chaselance View Post
    well i have not had any luck lately i have blown through a total of 2,000 gold trying for elements and pisces which i still have not gotten even using all the suggested combos 15-20 times and now trying for lacewing with diamond x origami have gotten
    7 charms
    3 luck
    2 hypnotic
    3 love
    1 laserlight
    kitsune x magic
    2 love
    4 charms
    4 lucks
    1 origami
    so all that gold used and nothing to show for it. it used to be you use that much gold you usually got the dragon about halfway through what it would of cost outright in gold sometimes sooner but ever since the new update i havent gotten anything. and i have read a lot of the posts and it seems i am not the only one with this problem.so i hope you have better luck than me. hopefully you are charmed like the three or four regular posters on here that get all the dragons fairly quickly.
    Omg, im so sorry for u! I know this wont cheer u too much but...Maybe would help to focus on one single dragon . Hope ull get something good very soon. Good luck!!!

Fashion Designer
    I always hate those" I got it first try" posts, and now I get to post that!!!!!!!! Magic/ virtue. 18 hours, of course I've had about 20 fruitful fails in the last week going for leprechaun and Celtic which I still haven't gotten

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kms899 View Post
    I put naga with magic and get 18hrs, hope it's not peacock.
    Nope you got the lacewing congrats!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lorentw View Post
    I always hate those" I got it first try" posts, and now I get to post that!!!!!!!! Magic/ virtue. 18 hours, of course I've had about 20 fruitful fails in the last week going for leprechaun and Celtic which I still haven't gotten
    Congrats I am so happy that someone new is able to say they got it on first try.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonadeMouth173 View Post
    Omg, im so sorry for u! I know this wont cheer u too much but...Maybe would help to focus on one single dragon . Hope ull get something good very soon. Good luck!!!
    Thanks I will keep trying and I have done that I took about two weeks straight for each dragon when they first came out. I only focus on one at a time normally til I get it but these two have proven extremely stubborn and a full two weeks everyday didn't work so I had just gone back to Pisces for this past four days still with no luck when this new one showed up so I decided to switch since wasn't having any luck with the other one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAther View Post
    I put in magic and Kitsune and got white chocolate again.
    This combo gave me Origami!

He's oogly

Farm Supplier
    Decided to take a break from trying for infinity and try for this but I ended up with a charm.

Farm Supplier
    After reading that diamond and oragami got lacewing I decided to try for oragami. Using poison and kitsune to my surprise I got lacewing. Beautiful egg too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    This combo gave me Origami!

He's oogly
    I'm going to try it again when it gets done.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAther View Post
    I'm going to try it again when it gets done.

Me too. Same combo?

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast