Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Quickest Diamond Breeder!

  1. #1
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    USA, Iowa
    Posts
    514

    Quickest Diamond Breeder!

    Hi All!

    I just wanted to know if there is a record for lowest level with a diamond because I think I may have broken it!

    I just bred a diamond on this acct, with Double Rainbow/ Firestorm! Level 28!
    ~DragonMaster128z
    PM <-Easiest way to get my attention

  2. #2
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    1,131
    As I said earlier that's awesome, Congrats! ...... But, I know Mreames ( u know who from the other place) got one on his 3rd account at lvl 13. May not be the lowest but it's pretty low.

    Wish I could have gotten one at the low levels you both did.
    Last edited by knj00; 03-16-14 at 08:05 PM.

  3. #3
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    USA, Iowa
    Posts
    514
    Lol knj00.
    ~DragonMaster128z
    PM <-Easiest way to get my attention

  4. #4
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,773
    I'm pretty sure I was in the low to mid 20's when I got mine (eagle/island) 25 maybe?

    Congratulations! It's a good feeling!

  5. #5
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    As I said earlier that's awesome, Congrats! ...... But, I know Mreames ( u know who from the other place) got one on his 3rd account at lvl 13. May not be the lowest but it's pretty low.

    Wish I could have gotten one at the low levels you both did.
    i am wrong or you can have diamond only if you're 18+ ? level not age lol
    [ Dragon Story ]
    Before you send me neighbor request be sure you have at least 2eggs !

  6. #6
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    885
    In monster story, I got the diamond around level 11. It was amazing. Then they took the game from us. I was so sad.

  7. #7
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    213
    Diamond is available at level 10. I know I've seen people post about getting one around levels 15-20.

  8. #8
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    1,131
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorph View Post
    i am wrong or you can have diamond only if you're 18+ ? level not age lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesimony View Post
    Diamond is available at level 10. I know I've seen people post about getting one around levels 15-20.
    It's lvl 10.
    Last edited by knj00; 03-17-14 at 05:25 AM.

  9. #9
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,234


    I was lvl 14 when I get the diamond dragon on 3rd account of mine. But I saw someone who made it earlier, not sure if he had a screenshot.

    Anyway congrats, it is very hard to reach diamond so "young"
    Visit my main island: ZX71

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post


    I was lvl 14 when I get the diamond dragon on 3rd account of mine. But I saw someone who made it earlier, not sure if he had a screenshot.

    Anyway congrats, it is very hard to reach diamond so "young"

    wow your lucky, I'm on level 38 and still dont have a diamond dragon! Congrats!
    This is Life ♥
    But You Can Change it ♡

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •