Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Rhino Keeper

Can't reinstall game

I am having a major problem. My game got uninstalled a bit back. I decided I wanted to start playing again but when I go the Play store it is not there. What's up? Why can I not find it? I can find other storm8 games just not Dragon story.������
    Last edited by silverybunny; 01-05-22 at 11:01 AM.

New Resident
    Hi, is this dragon story can play with wifi? I use my own mobile data unable to load the game, only can play at home with wifi? any solution? thanks.

New Resident
    I recently returned to Dragon Story:-)) My new Storm ID is Dcdonn33. There used to be a chart showing pics of the diff. eggs. Does this still exist somewhere? If so, how do I received a copy?
    Thx!
    Denise
    Dcdonn33@gmail.com
    P.s. I am using my iPhone 15 pro max, iOS 17.4.1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dcdonn33 View Post
    I recently returned to Dragon Story:-)) There used to be a chart showing pics of the diff. eggs. Does this still exist somewhere? If so, how do I received a copy?
    Thx!
    Denise
    I don't think there's a current chart on the actual forum itself but I know there are some outside of it. There's a community member Sehana who does great work in this area - check out her bio on the forum.

Since we're not supposed to post outside links on the forum you could also find it by googling "Dragon Story Egg Chart" which should give you some options.

New Resident
    Thanks!!
    One more question: I purchased the Diamond building but are there any dragons known to work best for breeding one?

Gratefully yours,

Denise / Dcdonn33

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I don't think there's a current chart on the actual forum itself but I know there are some outside of it. There's a community member Sehana who does great work in this area - check out her bio on the forum.

Since we're not supposed to post outside links on the forum you could also find it by googling "Dragon Story Egg Chart" which should give you some options.

New Resident
    Never mind! You provided everything I needed in your first answer:-) Thanks again !!

Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899