Page 95 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Monichiwa View Post
    Hi guys, I finished the last tales and I would like to craft some tickets as I usually do, but this time there is not the ticket option, I can only craft the dragon or some farm boosts. Is this happening to everyone or just me? (I would swear I saw a thread about these tales, but I can not find it anymore).
    I've only just taken my Shadowshine off of the nest (and into my last open spot!) but the option to craft tickets was definitely still there. Make sure you're looking under the ALL tab and it should be listed between the Omega Light Mother and the Farm Boost.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've only just taken my Shadowshine off of the nest (and into my last open spot!) but the option to craft tickets was definitely still there. Make sure you're looking under the ALL tab and it should be listed between the Omega Light Mother and the Farm Boost.
    I have looked under the "all" tab, and the ticket option is neither between the dragon and the boosts nor in any other place
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200813-034521.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	56209

Name:	Screenshot_20200813-034537.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	84.2 KB 
ID:	56208

Name:	Screenshot_20200813-034548.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	90.2 KB 
ID:	56210

Hi, I have a question, I cant find this app in Google play, how do I get it again in new phone?

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRose22 View Post
    Hi, I have a question, I cant find this app in Google play, how do I get it again in new phone?
    I will try to get a confirmation on this.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    I will try to get a confirmation on this.
    I've flagged this with the team for advice. Thanks.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi VelvetRose, can you please try the following and let us know how you get on... this is advice from S8. This workaround also works for Fantasy Forest Story too.

On your device, try signing in with the SAME Google Play account you used before. If you are signed into the same account you used to originally download the app, it will still show up in your Library. Apps you've uninstalled or have on other devices will show up in the Library so you can find them later.

Please try the following steps on your device:

- Open the Google Play Store app and sign into the SAME Google Play account you used before
    - Tap on the 3 lines in the upper left hand corner of the screen and a menu should pop up
    - Tap on "My Apps & Games" at the top of the menu
    - Tap "Library" at the top of the screen
    - Locate the Dragon Story App in your Library and tap "Install"

You might be able to reinstall both games this way.

Farm Supplier
    Hello all,

Today I accidentally removed one of my good neighbors - well my toddler did when she was tapping all over my phone. I only have the neighbors island name which I guess is not enough to request them back. Is there any place I can find the neighbors Storm ID using just the island name? Any advice would be helpful to get my dear neighbor back.

Quote Originally Posted by lily684 View Post
    Hello all,

Today I accidentally removed one of my good neighbors - well my toddler did when she was tapping all over my phone. I only have the neighbors island name which I guess is not enough to request them back. Is there any place I can find the neighbors Storm ID using just the island name? Any advice would be helpful to get my dear neighbor back.
    If you have a message from your neighbor saved on your wall or if they appear on the “Messages” page, you should be able to click on their name to visit their island. From here, you can either ask them for their ID on their wall or click on the quick add button if they have it enabled.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    If you have a message from your neighbor saved on your wall or if they appear on the “Messages” page, you should be able to click on their name to visit their island. From here, you can either ask them for their ID on their wall or click on the quick add button if they have it enabled.
    Thank you! I did end up finding them through my news page.

Farm Supplier
    Hello, I quit the game 4 years ago and now i'm a bit lost with the new features :
    How the codex works ? If we have enough shiny dust we can choose a specific dragon on our island ? And how do we get this shiny dust ?
    I didn't find anything on this in the inside game FAQ.

Thanks for help !

Edit : found my answer
    Last edited by patisserieforever; 01-14-21 at 02:10 AM. Reason: Found answer