Page 94 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a reason for why the monthly dragons are capped at one per account, especially the old ones that has been added to the Ticket Temple? I could understand this for the resource producing dragons (gold, maps, keys...) but for normal color dragons it seems weird. Some of them are really pretty and some might want more than one of them in their island.

Also, will you do a retirement wave for some of the "event common dragons" like you do with some of the old dragons in the past?

Farm Supplier
    Is there a way to find a dragon without having to search. I have too many dragons, I’m looking for the one I just hatched and I can?t remember which habitat it went to? I?ve been looking for all day taking breaks in between. Thank you
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

Quote Originally Posted by reflection37 View Post
    Is there a way to find a dragon without having to search. I have too many dragons, I?m looking for the one I just hatched and I can?t remember which habitat it went to? I?ve been looking for all day taking breaks in between. Thank you
    So far, no.
    But I have it to use when I need to
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DK0e2zr.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	71.8 KB 
ID:	55477

Farm Supplier
    I?m not sure if this if this belongs in this post section? In regards, the mine for dragons. You find 250.00 (250) of root mineral, then to the spell shop to get whichever dragon is the current event. To me, 250.00 it's too complicated, too long, to reach that amount, and I?m sure I am not the only one. I?ve never been able to reach 250, also some people work full time, don?t come on that much throughout the day, etc. Please, could this be at a reasonable amount, It will really help for some of us folks get some of those dragons, maybe not each time. Just not so difficult to reach that amount. I hope this message is understandable and readable. Thank you
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

Quote Originally Posted by dragonangel05 View Post
    So far, no.
    But I have it to use when I need to
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DK0e2zr.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	71.8 KB 
ID:	55477
    This is off topic but WOW! A Sigma 200-500mm F/2.8 APO EX DG It must have been more than 10 years ago when it was first released

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    This is off topic but WOW! A Sigma 200-500mm F/2.8 APO EX DG It must have been more than 10 years ago when it was first released
    X'D

Quote Originally Posted by reflection37 View Post
    I?m not sure if this if this belongs in this post section? In regards, the mine for dragons. You find 250.00 (250) of root mineral, then to the spell shop to get whichever dragon is the current event. To me, 250.00 it's too complicated, too long, to reach that amount, and I?m sure I am not the only one. I?ve never been able to reach 250, also some people work full time, don?t come on that much throughout the day, etc. Please, could this be at a reasonable amount, It will really help for some of us folks get some of those dragons, maybe not each time. Just not so difficult to reach that amount. I hope this message is understandable and readable. Thank you
    If it is too difficult for you to win And if you really want that dragon, let me check how I can help you with your current resourse. PM me please

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie2018 View Post
    You can "google" any dragon, with pics of eggs and different level ups. It also shows type, habitats, how much food to level up. Just type the name of dragon and type dragon story after the name
    I think you’d have better luck going to the Dragon Story Wiki and doing a search for the dragon, sometimes just trying dragon story after a name and googling brings up links to other dragon breeding games.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    X'D

Maybe I just haven’t seen your post....such a welcomed surprise to see you on here! I started playing in January and Dragon Story became my favorite (over bakery & restaurant story). I’ve gone way back and seen so many dragons you’ve introduced on here & loved them. I do have to say, I like the older dragons more than the newer ones. I prefer the seasonal ones (snowman, bundled, candy hoard, sweater, etc.) Why do all the newer dragons tend to look similar just different colors? The older dragons were more creative (some having clothes, candy, snowflakes, costumes, etc). Hoping to see more creative ones in the near future along with a rerelease of Neo Glasswing, Neo Valiant & Supreme (and my daughter would like to see Little Hero brought back) Thanks for all you do!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi guys, I finished the last tales and I would like to craft some tickets as I usually do, but this time there is not the ticket option, I can only craft the dragon or some farm boosts. Is this happening to everyone or just me? (I would swear I saw a thread about these tales, but I can not find it anymore).