Page 91 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Executive Chef
    I have a question about our individual "Island Goals." Do we ever run out of goals? I am assuming that we do. Each time I complete one, it seems that a new one pops up, which is fine, but I wonder if there are people who have completed all their island goals and don't have anymore save for the ones that we get each event.

Also, how much importance do you place on completing the goals? When an account is new, it seems important to complete them for XP and coin rewards, but at higher levels it just doesn't matter much to me anymore. However, I realized that I have been playing for 3 or 4 years on my oldest account and still have a ton of dragons that I have thus far been unable to breed on any of my three accounts. You would think after 3 years I would have most of them. Then again, I haven't really prioritized some of them. Some I don't have on any accounts include Turquoise, Atlas, Golem, most of the Zodiacs, Castle, Crownprince, Chess, all of the metal (Darksteel, Mech, Cyber, Chrome, Gadget), and Neon. I just got my first ever Porcelain.

Farm Supplier
    Are there any physical changes if you evolve a dragon from stage 10 to stage 15 - (change in color, size or features)?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lily684 View Post
    Are there any physical changes if you evolve a dragon from stage 10 to stage 15 - (change in color, size or features)?
    No change in color or size. Mostly level 15 is only important for Battle Arena (level 15 dragons are more powerful) and for breeding Prime dragons (prime dragons can only have L15 dragons as parents).

Fashion Designer
    Building types and limits ...looked in sticky game guide and can't find .... Started playing again and my brain is rusty. I have one breeding den and the optional breeding roost, but I keep thinking I had two breeding dens. Probably wishful thinking, but my overview says 2 breeding dens. All help much appreciated, Thanks ♡

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Building types and limits ...looked in sticky game guide and can't find .... Started playing again and my brain is rusty. I have one breeding den and the optional breeding roost, but I keep thinking I had two breeding dens. Probably wishful thinking, but my overview says 2 breeding dens. All help much appreciated, Thanks ♡
    Since you have purchased the breeding roost at least once, it will show under your profile that you have two breeding dens.
    The breeding roost is not permanent, you will need to buy to recharge to use.
    100 gold for 7 days.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I’m level 38 and the newest event says I need to breed a mist dragon with another dragon. I’ve tried with water & air repeatedly with nothing but fails. Does anyone have any recommendations that will help me get one? Thanks...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    I’m level 38 and the newest event says I need to breed a mist dragon with another dragon. I’ve tried with water & air repeatedly with nothing but fails. Does anyone have any recommendations that will help me get one? Thanks...
    Your name is making me hungry.

I just started a brand new baby account and have also been unable to breed a Mist dragon. Any combination of blue and yellow will work, so if you have other dragons that have blue and yellow in them (which you must by now if you have been trying for Mist and having some failed breedings), try using them instead. You don't have to stick with just basic Water and Air.

Oh, I forgot - if you have Essence, you could also craft a Mist dragon. It depends on how badly you want to complete this event. Essence takes a long time to save up, so it is not to be parted with lightly, but I think Mist is maybe only 100 Essence, and if you are at level 38, you probably got the 100 gift essence for reaching a certain level or whatever.
    Last edited by mymonta; 01-21-20 at 10:52 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Your name is making me hungry.

I just started a brand new baby account and have also been unable to breed a Mist dragon. Any combination of blue and yellow will work, so if you have other dragons that have blue and yellow in them (which you must by now if you have been trying for Mist and having some failed breedings), try using them instead. You don't have to stick with just basic Water and Air.

Oh, I forgot - if you have Essence, you could also craft a Mist dragon. It depends on how badly you want to complete this event. Essence takes a long time to save up, so it is not to be parted with lightly, but I think Mist is maybe only 100 Essence, and if you are at level 38, you probably got the 100 gift essence for reaching a certain level or whatever.

Thanks for your response! My name is carried over from Bakery Story...LOL...Theres a wonderful little cafe in Arizona called Toasted Owl so my daughter thought I should name my bakery “Toasted Owl” so I did.

I ended up buying a mist dragon for 50 gold...got tired of all the fails. Now I can’t seem to breed the wealth dragon that’s needed for this current event. Sighhh....

Farm Supplier
    How do you complete a dragon tales event with the long wait times in between the chapters? This is the first time Im trying to complete a tales event and I dont see myself finishing in time even though the tasks are pretty simple, but the waiting is too long. Is everyone spending the gold to skip the wait time?