Page 89 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3979858687888990919293 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Host(ess)
    Again, I hope I’m in the right place. I searched for game bugs but nothing seemed to coincide with my inquiry. I’m wondering if anyone else is getting kicked off the game as often as I am when you’re trying to visit neighbors? It seems like the servers can’t handle all the movement and/or animation of the dragons. The higher the level player, i.e, the more dragons they have, the more likely I am to be kicked off. Any hope for a resolution to this soon?

Executive Chef
    I just start, hopefully this thread is appropriate to post in,

But what does disenchant mean?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F716F8FC-5E35-4B97-922A-1659A7D759A4.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	130.2 KB 
ID:	53120

I Also just notice, this dragon give the most,. Is it worth it?
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    I just start, hopefully this thread is appropriate to post in,

But what does disenchant mean?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F716F8FC-5E35-4B97-922A-1659A7D759A4.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	130.2 KB 
ID:	53120

I Also just notice, this dragon give the most,. Is it worth it?
    Check out his thread:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1493578
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Hello, old player here and just returned, I was wondering if it is possible to obtain the expired gold producing dragons, as I am interested in knowing if they make a comeback and usually in what ways, as I like some of the older designs a lot.

Farm Supplier
    I need advise. I finally got to 1600 essence and I?m torn what to craft. I?ve narrowed it down to Five Peaks habitat, Glasswing dragon or Gentle Knight dragon. I don?t want to do anything until I know I made the best choice. Can someone help me decide?

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, not sure what other dragons you have for your battle arena squad, but either of those dragons are very useful!
    With the holidays approaching, there will be very good sales, including habitats.
    They gave us a "spin to win" after quite a while without one. Maybe they will put habitats back as an event prize like they used to?
    Good luck!
    Note: Gentle Knight requires only 12 hour nest & evolve time and slightly less food to raise.
    Glasswing is 28 hours & more food.
    Last edited by PuntaMita; 10-28-19 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MetinacA View Post
    Again, I hope I?m in the right place. I searched for game bugs but nothing seemed to coincide with my inquiry. I?m wondering if anyone else is getting kicked off the game as often as I am when you?re trying to visit neighbors? It seems like the servers can?t handle all the movement and/or animation of the dragons. The higher the level player, i.e, the more dragons they have, the more likely I am to be kicked off. Any hope for a resolution to this soon?
    I have the same problem. I try not to visit too many neighbors above 130 because of game crashes. I will visit 10 neighbors then exit and come back in to prevent game crashes. Very anointing.

essence

Quote Originally Posted by Benito_ View Post
    I have the same problem. I try not to visit too many neighbors above 130 because of game crashes. I will visit 10 neighbors then exit and come back in to prevent game crashes. Very anointing.
    hello!!! Does anyone know what this bonus is next to the dragons when your clicked on the trading portal?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marizante7 View Post
    hello!!! Does anyone know what this bonus is next to the dragons when your clicked on the trading portal?
    You get extra essence if you trade off the common event dragon before the event ends - in this case Seafrost.

Rhino Keeper
    I hope I’m posting this in the right place. I’m new to DS but my daughter is level 42. She has a featured area in her Market tab that shows limited time dragons, etc. like the snowlady. I’m level 15 but still haven’t received the featured page yet...when should I start seeing this? I was really hoping to get the snowlady before she left. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...