Page 88 of 99 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Executive Chef
    I have kept all of my decorations although I don't have room for them and don't even like many of them, but they kind of serve as a reminder of previous events. Plus I'm kind of a hoarder, so it's hard for me to let go of things.

I would, however, **love** to be able to trade our left over materials for some sort of currency, whether it be gold, boosts, food - anything but coins! I really wish that they would let us exchange our materials for something. There is no way to dispose of it, unfortunately.

Executive Chef
    Ok, I'm tired and lazy right now and don't wanna think for myself. If I choose to use my token to get the farm boosts, how do I get the most bang for my boost?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Ok, I'm tired and lazy right now and don't wanna think for myself. If I choose to use my token to get the farm boosts, how do I get the most bang for my boost?
    If it is (x5) , the best yielding is upgrades every 2 minutes. Do this on your fastest device to reduce time loss during replanting. Wish there is a "replant " button similar to rebreed.
    If you get (x10) & are willing to spend gold, plant Diamondates ,turn on x10 boost use 1 gold/farm to finish immediately. You can do this for less than 30 minutes as after that it costs 2 golds/farm.
    You get 3x or more apples than if you buy apples with gold using the buy apples goldtrap/button.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    If it is (x5) , the best yielding is upgrades every 2 minutes. Do this on your fastest device to reduce time loss during replanting. Wish there is a "replant " button similar to rebreed.
    If you get (x10) & are willing to spend gold, plant Diamondates ,turn on x10 boost use 1 gold/farm to finish immediately. You can do this for less than 30 minutes as after that it costs 2 golds/farm.
    You get 3x or more apples than if you buy apples with gold using the buy apples goldtrap/button.
    Awesome, thank you! I have a 10x boost. I was thinking it would be Upgrapes and I e have to sit there for a solid hour doing nothing but planting and replanting Upgrapes.

Rhino Keeper
    Awesome, thank you! I have a 10x boost. I was thinking it would be Upgrapes and I e have to sit there for a solid hour doing nothing but planting and replanting Upgrapes.
    I found the original poster of this method which is better. Read & adapt it if you can improve the method, post it.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1544849

Rhino Keeper
    You still have to sit for 30 minutes planting 1 Diamondates & 6 Rushrooms. This is better than planting 7 Diamondates. Use 1 gold to finish the Diamondates immediately & repeat until the 6 Rush rooms are ready in 6 minutes. Read how the originator of this method does this. Have fun. 😊

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    You still have to sit for 30 minutes planting 1 Diamondates & 6 Rushrooms. This is better than planting 7 Diamondates. Use 1 gold to finish the Diamondates immediately & repeat until the 6 Rush rooms are ready in 6 minutes. Read how the originator of this method does this. Have fun. ��
    Thank you!

Host(ess)
    I hope I’m posting in the right place! I was just wondering if someone could tell me what “champion type dragons” are? Thanks so much!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MetinacA View Post
    I hope I’m posting in the right place! I was just wondering if someone could tell me what “champion type dragons” are? Thanks so much!
    It's an actual type of dragon like Fairytale, Diamond, Stone, etc. The symbol for it is: Name:  Champion30px.png
Views: 211
Size:  1.7 KB
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    It's an actual type of dragon like Fairytale, Diamond, Stone, etc. The symbol for it is: Name:  Champion30px.png
Views: 211
Size:  1.7 KB
    Thanks so very much!! I actually figured it out by looking at the codex... duh!! lol I’m learning!!! Really appreciate your response!