Page 86 of 99 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

New Resident
    Can anyone tell me when the 55% off flutterglint dragon sale ends? I don’t have enough to buy it and want to wait as long as possible for a gold sale to pop up before deciding on buying overpriced gold. Do these sales last a week generally or it’s unknown? Thanks in advance.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Can anyone tell me when the 55% off flutterglint dragon sale ends? I don?t have enough to buy it and want to wait as long as possible for a gold sale to pop up before deciding on buying overpriced gold. Do these sales last a week generally or it?s unknown? Thanks in advance.

Feb 15, 10am pacific time
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Hello, I have a question. So I play Dragon story on an iPhone so I?m an IOS user. If I get a new phone, also an iPhone. Will I have to start all over, or will I be able to sign in and have all my progress the same ? Just curios

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by bri_blaze View Post
    Hello, I have a question. So I play Dragon story on an iPhone so I?m an IOS user. If I get a new phone, also an iPhone. Will I have to start all over, or will I be able to sign in and have all my progress the same ? Just curios
    Make sure you have a storm ID and password set up for your games.
    You can then transfer your storm ID and games to you new phone.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Limited-Games!

What do I Do for help?

Edit: NO Idea wth happened to my title. Sigh. Was supposed to be ?What? do I do for help?
    (corrected for you-KP)

So, it?s nearly the end of the tournament and I am so far behind for numerous reasons I have no hope to catch up. The tournament is just too hard if you don?t have dragons over level 10. Not only that but 5 times now I have done the watch and battle now ads in order to try and battle now but the stupid ads have not been rewarding me my time to battle now it just still says I have an hour or however much time left. Yes I tried closing the app, yes I tried restarting. Nothing made it work. Not only that but a lot of the time even trying to watch the ads for free gift they often say I did not watch the full video even though I have waited until they finished the count down.

Not only that but my level 10 Iridescent dragon disappeared from existence since yesterday and I am devastated as I have NO INTENTION of EVER selling or trading it away! That was one of my all time favorite dragons and I kept it on my one of only two upgraded purple habitats.

I also have a third problem, not that anyone will do anything but I was given an unfair disadvantage because days and days after I earned my sundial I did not get it to collect the myth hearts despite my checking repeatedly.

Why is this forum so dead does dragon story just not care anymore? I will honestly be surprised if I do get any help on this....the forum is so empty I guess that?s because DS removed the forum link.

I have had this game for years since little after DS came out.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-20-19 at 10:03 AM.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by AraRaider View Post
    Edit: NO Idea wth happened to my title. Sigh. Was supposed to be ?What? do I do for help?
    (corrected for you-KP)

So, it?s nearly the end of the tournament and I am so far behind for numerous reasons I have no hope to catch up. The tournament is just too hard if you don?t have dragons over level 10. Not only that but 5 times now I have done the watch and battle now ads in order to try and battle now but the stupid ads have not been rewarding me my time to battle now it just still says I have an hour or however much time left. Yes I tried closing the app, yes I tried restarting. Nothing made it work. Not only that but a lot of the time even trying to watch the ads for free gift they often say I did not watch the full video even though I have waited until they finished the count down.

Not only that but my level 10 Iridescent dragon disappeared from existence since yesterday and I am devastated as I have NO INTENTION of EVER selling or trading it away! That was one of my all time favorite dragons and I kept it on my one of only two upgraded purple habitats.

I also have a third problem, not that anyone will do anything but I was given an unfair disadvantage because days and days after I earned my sundial I did not get it to collect the myth hearts despite my checking repeatedly.

Why is this forum so dead does dragon story just not care anymore? I will honestly be surprised if I do get any help on this....the forum is so empty I guess that?s because DS removed the forum link.

Please contact support for assistance with these issues. See support link in my signature.

Executive Chef
    (corrected for you-KP)

I don't know what you mean about DS removing the forum link, but I agree that the forum seems to be fairly quiet. I think one thing is that players need to distinguish between issues that have to be fixed by S8 and therefore need a support ticket; issues that the whole community should know about because it affects many or all players; and issues that fellow players can help with or answer. It seems that there are a number of very helpful people in the forum who answer as many questions as they can, especially skyharbor and deadpixel and puntamita and several others. I guess that is one of the main reasons the forum exists - for us to help each other out. But sometimes it does seem like S8 is just MIA. I think it's possible that one reason that people aren't posting as frequently as they used to is because it seems like it doesn't do much good. We repeatedly express what we would like to see changed, like making it easier to expand, giving more meaningful prizes for events rather than decorations and island parts, testing the events on their end before they roll them out and leave for the weekend, yet things rarely change. After a while it's like why keep posting? Why keep yelling at a wall that will never answer you? One player even has a link in her profile to "suggestions for improved game play," but I don't know if S8 has ever bothered to read it. I find it very difficult because I love my games (a bit too much, I'm afraid), and I think that there are some staff who truly care about the games and the players, so I want to see the games and the S8 staff continue to be successful and the players to continue to be happy and find joy or stress relief or a creative outlet or whatever they need from their games, but if they don't start listening to us and responding to the problems and making some changes, I'm afraid that they are going to lose more players, and I might be one of them (not that they would miss me, but they might miss my $$$). One thing I did notice, though, is that in this event when I won the sundial and the mythic dial, they immediately went into my storage and I didn't have to close out or wait for them to show up, so it seems one problem has at least been fixed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I don't know what you mean about DS removing the forum link, but I agree that the forum seems to be fairly quiet. I think one thing is that players need to distinguish between issues that have to be fixed by S8 and therefore need a support ticket; issues that the whole community should know about because it affects many or all players; and issues that fellow players can help with or answer. It seems that there are a number of very helpful people in the forum who answer as many questions as they can, especially skyharbor and deadpixel and puntamita and several others. I guess that is one of the main reasons the forum exists - for us to help each other out. But sometimes it does seem like S8 is just MIA. I think it's possible that one reason that people aren't posting as frequently as they used to is because it seems like it doesn't do much good. We repeatedly express what we would like to see changed, like making it easier to expand, giving more meaningful prizes for events rather than decorations and island parts, testing the events on their end before they roll them out and leave for the weekend, yet things rarely change. After a while it's like why keep posting? Why keep yelling at a wall that will never answer you? One player even has a link in her profile to "suggestions for improved game play," but I don't know if S8 has ever bothered to read it. I find it very difficult because I love my games (a bit too much, I'm afraid), and I think that there are some staff who truly care about the games and the players, so I want to see the games and the S8 staff continue to be successful and the players to continue to be happy and find joy or stress relief or a creative outlet or whatever they need from their games, but if they don't start listening to us and responding to the problems and making some changes, I'm afraid that they are going to lose more players, and I might be one of them (not that they would miss me, but they might miss my $$$). One thing I did notice, though, is that in this event when I won the sundial and the mythic dial, they immediately went into my storage and I didn't have to close out or wait for them to show up, so it seems one problem has at least been fixed.
    My sundials were in storage right away as well! 😊

Rhino Keeper
    (corrected for you-KP)

(corrected for you-KP)

I also have a third problem, not that anyone will do anything but I was given an unfair disadvantage because days and days after I earned my sundial I did not get it to collect the had this game for years since little after DS came out.
    Sorry you're having a rough go of it, everything going wrong all at once!
    With regard to the videos, I experience problems with watching them and not getting the credit from time to time as well. You probably know this but make sure you have adequate memory, the latest updated version of the game and on your device.
    Yep, you need to feed some key dragons to win tournaments. Even level 14 makes a huge difference. Start with your Fire dragon. He can beat Diamond and Champs. Some players win entire tournaments using nothing but L-15 commons. Not me but maybe someday? Fight as far as you can and soon you will get to the end. In the meantime you learn from it and earn points for events & monthly dragons.
    This game requires patience, discipline and knowing when to invest your gold. They have sales to take advantage of - I bought Shaman & Passion and they have improved my game immensely. I used gold to win a battle and finish tournament for Glasswing. Well worth it!
    Don't have Diamond but used tickets to craft Neo Diamond, Gold Horizon & others. It's a great resource. Stock pile Essence and craft something good. Use the game tools that you can succeed with like mining dragon & battle dragon. They tend to be good fighters.
    Sorry, I'm sure you know all this but it is all stuff I've learned & I want to help.
    Storm8 has made things better by lowering food requirements on Tales and letting us craft dragons for events as well as breed them. New dragons can also be leveled up at lower food costs. It is often my deciding factor on who to feed. They've added polls asking our opinion so that's something.
    Room for improvement? Definitely, but the more of us who express an interest the better.
    I hope support can get these issues resolved and you will continue to play. Be nice to them, imagine nothing but problem emails coming at you that are no fault of your own. Best of luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Did anyone happen to and save the pop up of dragons that will be in the market soon? There were three, one was GP, the other food type and another. I would like to know which gold producer is offered. I waited too long to get my gold in order the last time.