Page 83 of 99 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Are you saying you have the video feature on that one android device, but when you hit the button, nothing happens?
    I know you asked this question to someone else but it's a yes for me. Since March of last year till today i was able to watch a video once for speeding up the battle. Other wise no video for me. Happens to me in other S8 games too
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyday777 View Post
    Hello guys!

04.07.2016 I wrote a ticket about my dragons stucked on Arctic Isles (# ). TL support answered me that they know about this bug and they are working on it. One and half year passed, nothing happened, my dragons from general island still live on AI. In additional to that problem Earth dragon has stucked "on evolution" forever - he is unavailable everywhere and it seems like he is evolving in Evolution Temple for all his lifetime, but ET is empty.

Can you please tell me, when will the problem be solved?
    Here's how to fix it:

- Place the Dragon from the general island in the Dragon Stable.
    - Visit the Arctic Isles.
    - Tap on the habitat where the duplicate Dragon used to be.
    - The game will drop
    - Open the game and put general island Dragon from Stable back to habitat (optional step).

If you don't have a Dragon Stable or need help after completing the steps, please create a new support ticket.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    I know you asked this question to someone else but it's a yes for me. Since March of last year till today i was able to watch a video once for speeding up the battle. Other wise no video for me. Happens to me in other S8 games too
    I am sorry but this is a known issue on some games. The team is still looking into this issue to try and find a fix.
    Bug thread:
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    When the dragons come back on sale are they now able to breedable too?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    When the dragons come back on sale are they now able to breedable too?
    It varies from sale to sale. I've seen dragons that were originally prizes later show up on sale as breedable and ones that were originally breedalbe return as purchase only. To be certain, you'll have to look in the Codex to see how the dragon in question is listed. While the Market also lists whether or not a dragon is breedable, the Codex sometimes has a different listing. S8 officials have told us that the Codex is the reliable source so whichever dragon you want to breed, check that the Codex says it's breedable before wasting time on a mis-marked dragon.

Of the current sales dragons the following can be bred: 8 Bit, Dapper, Disco, Familiar, Godmother, Hades, Midnight and Tea Cup.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you AnnirasSweets!

My mind for island parts has a board up over it and won’t let me mine. I have room to expand and dynamite but I can’t get in?

Mine is boarded up too so can?t get in.
    I can?t make use of land parts but it was a good way to collect food and coins.
    Is this permanent?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonwhispereri View Post
    Mine is boarded up too so can?t get in.
    I can?t make use of land parts but it was a good way to collect food and coins.
    Is this permanent?
    When you enter the mine, if it's the right side that's boarded up, it's because you've expanded fully on the Floating Islands -- those are the ones that you could expand to via the Island Parts. Sadly, it will remain boarded up until such a time that s8 chooses to add more expansions that require Island Parts something we've been requesting for a very long while to no avail. The left side gets boarded up only when they're switching out the mining dragons and usually only lasts for a day at most.

Fashion Designer
    I still have the option to expand the floating islands. So I’m not sure what is wrong. It’s the right side.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    I still have the option to expand the floating islands. So I’m not sure what is wrong. It’s the right side.
    Just saw a new thread started on this issue. Apparently some players are finding that after they update their DS app, the Dynamite Mine became boarded up when it should not have so it seems like it's a new glitch.