Page 8 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    If you breed Virtue and another pure pink, you can only get a pure pink or pure red or pure white. You don't get Love or Laserlight or Justice or Melody as outcomes.
    Interesting.
    So what could be the outcomes of breeding 2 virtues.
    Either virtue, light or fire?
    That is interesting.

Thanks
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    So what could be the outcomes of breeding 2 virtues.
    Either virtue, light or fire?
    That is interesting.

Thanks
    Yes or if lucky you'd get Kitsune or Black Swan :-)

Farm Supplier
    Any hopes of having Arctic dragons available for Android? :-/

Ok just wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I would be minning for parts to craft my dragon and my game would freeze and restart and I would lose whatever geode I found and also the bomb. So far I have lost 6 bombs and 8 Geodes. It would freeze and throw me out of the game and there was times I had geodes and or just get in, just to have me thrown from the game. Ugh it's driving me crazy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipand5kids View Post
    Ok just wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I would be minning for parts to craft my dragon and my game would freeze and restart and I would lose whatever geode I found and also the bomb. So far I have lost 6 bombs and 8 Geodes. It would freeze and throw me out of the game and there was times I had geodes and or just get in, just to have me thrown from the game. Ugh it's driving me crazy.
    I haven't encountered this but I would email support, have a good moan, and (because the Geode expires in 3 days apparently) I would ask them to put the Geode Dragon in my storage!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Yep. Happens to me all the time! I've learned to not mine until right after DS crashes, and whenever I uncover good stuff (500 food) I exit the mine, collect some coins, and re-enter, so I at least hold on to the valuable stuff. Sorry you have this too, Lip! I did email customer support, it's probably because I'm playing on an older device.

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I haven't encountered this but I would email support, have a good moan, and (because the Geode expires in 3 days apparently) I would ask them to put the Geode Dragon in my storage!
    Well I just did and we shall see. It's enough to make you crazy, ugh between the ****er dragons and glitches I may go insane, lmbo!

Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    Yep. Happens to me all the time! I've learned to not mine until right after DS crashes, and whenever I uncover good stuff (500 food) I exit the mine, collect some coins, and re-enter, so I at least hold on to the valuable stuff. Sorry you have this too, Lip! I did email customer support, it's probably because I'm playing on an older device.
    Thank you too! I hate that it throws me out when I just get in it after I find a part or a land. I did email so now I will wait and see what happens.

Banned
    I have had this happen about 5 times total since mining opens. Usually you just lose the one bomb and the 2 or 3 parts you had found. Inconvenient yes. Let us know what support does for you. I am assuming support will do nothing

Executive Chef
    Well I just did and we shall see. It's enough to make you crazy, ugh between the ****er dragons and glitches I may go insane, lmbo!

Thank you too! I hate that it throws me out when I just get in it after I find a part or a land. I did email so now I will wait and see what happens.
    It happens mainly on my daughter's phone, which is ancient, so I try to login to her game from my phone which is a little less ancient.

Sometimes my phone get a glitch where I enter the mine and immediately there is a message covering the bottom half of the screen saying there are no more bombs, but I can continue mining but have to peer at the darkened results of each bomb if I mine in the bottom half.

Fashion Designer
    Hello. I need help about the White, Blue, Purple, Red, Yellow & Green Dawn. I just finished my green dawn this morning but I was like still half a sleep when I was collecting my coins & stuff. So I'm not sure what the quest said when it popped up when I was done. Anyways I should had been able to get the statute thing to boost up my green habitat right? I don't see it in storage & when I clicked on buildings in the menu it just has the other saying goal as I have not finished those yet but there is no green one.
    ID: SHINeeFan23

Dragon Story LVL 119

~Feel free to add me~

Page 8 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast